48. Like Together Together!

I quickly move towards the cubicle where I placed it. A broad smile broke out on my face reading the name and I answered it.

"I knew it that you were in love with me! My favorite person on Earth I love to annoy finally called me!" I said loudly still smiling.

"What the fuck Valentina!?" Luciano snapped angrily looking at me.

Oops.

"Wow. Is it Luciano?" Ivan chuckled.

"Yeah...just some guy here..." I grinned turning away from Luciano.

I swear this is the last time I'm teasing him. He is such a great guy, I really like him.

"Why do you like to get yourself in trouble!?" Ivan asked as I feel my phone being taken away from me by a very angry Luciano.

"Just some guy?!" He said with gritted teeth holding my other arm.

"Calm down. I'm trying to make that guy love me so I can't tell him about you!" I muttered taking my phone out of his hand.

Fuck!

I cant believe I said all of that without laughing or even smiling.

I think I should try to become an actress. I'm so good at it.

Angelo and Lorenzo's loud laughs broke me out of my thoughts. I completely forgot Ivan on the call. Luciano is standing there with clenched fists and jaw glaring at the phone in my hand.

He is so cute.

"Sorry for the rude interruption...so how are you?" I smiled and saw Luciano angrily walk out of the room without giving me a glance while Angelo and Lorenzo looked kind of shocked.

My baby got mad.

What else do you expect stupid bitch!?

"I'm doing just fine. How are you holding up? Luciano told me about the cameras." He said making me sigh.

"Well it's fine really. Everything is settled now. Don't worry about it. How's Serena and Leo? Did you think about moving back?" The twin's eyes widened for the second time making me shake my head in amusement.

"Its Ivan!?" They both yelled.

"Mom misses you all as usual. Dad is okay and we are still thinking about moving...I see you have the idiots of the family there too." He chuckled making me laugh.

"Yeah well they never leave us alone."  I glared at them playfully making them roll their eyes at me.

"I'm going to come to New York tomorrow. I need to talk to you." He said getting serious.

"That's great Ivy. What is it about though?" I asked confused.

"I'll tell you when we meet. You'll be home tomorrow morning I think?"

"Yeah if your brother doesn't kick me out tonight." I laughed.

"He won't. He loves you." He said softly.

"No I don't think so."

"I know my brother Valentina. I pity him sometimes that he fell for the most annoying person on this planet!" He joked hopefully making me laugh.

"Hey! I'm a lovely woman and your brother is the luckiest man on this planet to have me!" I retorted making Angelo and Lorenzo scoff as I glared at them.

"Where is Luciano? I'm sure he will agree with me." He chuckled.

"He walked out of here angrily and I think I should go to him now. See you tomorrow." I smiled even though he can't see me.