56. Love and its sacrifices

Are any of you good at sketching or painting or anything artistic ?

I wanted to make a poster for Valentina and Luciano..of any one scene from the book for social media but I'm pathetic at anything artistic.

I would love it if you guys help me in this if you can. The more the merrier.

I'll of course feature your piece here and on social media with your name.❤

"Just because we didn't work out does not mean you didn't matter to me." I whispered back finally admitting it to him after three years.

Why is he working for them though?

He smiled softly and took me to the bed making me sit. Wow. My body really hurts.

"Why are you working for them though and why is Sofia involved?" I asked.

"On the day when the shooting happened...it was these people. They thought I kidnapped Mia and the reason why they did that was to rescue her. My father was there too but you ran away so you don't know this. Mia told them everything about you and me which made him mad and lets just say he said a few things and threatened me to join him and when I refused he didnt take it well to the point where he was going to kill me." He scoffed looking at the wall.

"So it just happened...I killed my own father and even then the suffering didn't end because turned out that my father was a loyal servant of the Russian mafia and summing it all up...I had to work for them. Nothing new when you're in mafia.." He said sighing.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me Dante. "I said softly looking at him.

"Its alright now...And as you know I had nowhere to be but then Mom got to know somehow and Sofe entered into my life. She is amazing and at that day in the mall? I sent her because they were planning to take you. She is not involved with the mafia. She just helped me. I needed to know your whereabouts. They told me to text you and call you and all the stuff to scare you but they didn't give me any information as they knew how I felt about you."

"Wow. That's so messed up. Why are these people being like this!?" I talked to myself mostly and he shook his head tiredly.

"VALENTINA...WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING TO KNOW RIGHT NOW THAT YOUR MAN IS A GREEK GOD!? FORGET GREEK GOD I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A MAN!!!" I hear Sofia yelling from outside making my eyes widen.

He is here!

Oh, my god.

I quickly get up trying to run but of course my dumb self didn't think it through and I fell but thankfully Dante caught me.

He stood up grinning at me as he held me completely because I needed the support as my body is not supporting me at the moment.

At that very moment, the door opened with a loud bang as I heard footsteps enter the room and all of a sudden I was enveloped in warm, familiar arms.

Bliss is back.

"I love you so much. Thank God you're okay." He whispered squeezing me and kissed my forehead finally looking into my eyes.

"I missed you." I whispered back, stealing a long much needed kiss from this amazing man.

"I think you missed your bed." He teased even though his eyes and expression screamed that he was worried.

"And aren't you my bed?" I smirked kissing his jaw while staring into his eyes.

"Now is not the time sweetheart." He chuckled checking me from head to toe making me pout.