💀Withdrawals💀

Ryuk froze in place. His face saying, "wait what?" I couldn't help but giggle to myself. Light laughed too saying, "You told me shinigami can't die, so I guess that means it wont kill you to stop eating apples for awhile."

Ryuk jumped, "Don't you think that's a bit much? Come on! I never told you this, but apples are to me, what cigarettes and drugs are to humans." I laughed at his dramatic story. "Do you see what I'm saying? I even get withdrawals  sometimes."

I burst into laughter, tears in my eyes."Ahh stop it ryuk! Your so dramatic!" "I'm not kidding! And it's not funny! " ryuk turned to me. Light kept walking, a grin growing on his face.

"Oh yeah-pft" he was holding back laughter. " What kind of withdrawl syptoms?" Light asked trying to stay serious. "My body gets all twisted, I start doing handstands, it's not pretty!" He did a handstand behind light, as to demonstrate

"I don't need to see that" light giggled.
Ryuk stood up right saying, " yeah I know." Light explained that he gave L the hint that shinigami like apples and he couldn't afford to take the risk.
I started to see how light was using this to his advantage.

" If it's so important to eat apples, you'll have to find out where all the cameras are hidden," I finished the sentence for him, "If your lucky, you'll find a blind spot where you can eat your beloved apples, without being seen. " In the corner of my eye, I could see light smiling like he was proud of me.

We were just getting to his house. "Alright let's go." Light started approaching his home. Ryuk was fired up, "YEAH A CAMERA SEARCH GOT IT" I laughed at the silly shinigami. After being around him, hes really not scary at all.

"DON'T FORGET MY HOUSE TOO! " I yelled to the flying creature. He turned around smiling, giving me a thumbs up,"Right, got it!"

I see why light bought me a game and his magazines for now. We had to appear to be a pair of normal high schoolers. I hated the feeling of being watched, so I stayed with light to try and ignore the cameras around us.

He smiled at me and pulled something out of his bag. A gift maybe? "I got you something without you noticing, so here" he put his arm out to me, handing me my favorite candy.

My face glowed with joy. "Thanks light! " I leaned in to kiss his cheek. But when I turned back to face him, he had a pout on his face. "Why do you tease me like that?" He blushed. I loved it when he blushed, it was so cute to see someone so serious, flustered. I giggled and  planted  a quick, but sweet and gentle kiss on light's lips. He smiled and went to his magazine, while I wasted no time to eat the candy, sense my game system was at home.

💀well see ya next time! Hope this makes up for the late update!💀