💀What did Rem sayyyyyyyy💀

She quickly grabbed her jacket and dashed to the bed. I watched as she hurriedly put her shoes on, when I noticed she was getting ready to leave.

"May I ask where it is your going?"
I said showing no expression.

"I have to go see Light! It's been two days and I havent heard from him! I'm not worried or anything, but I miss him..." (y/n) explained, slowing down a bit.

My eyes went wide, hearing her sentence. She wants to chase after him, but why? I havent been around long but I've noticed their relationship has a lot of problems. All shes going to do is get her feelings hurt. I cant let that happen.

I guess while I was in my thoughts she had enough time to get to the door. Realizing this, I rushed over to the door right behind her.

When I got there she was already on her way out the door. " (y/n) wait! " my mouth spoke  on it's own. She paused giving me a confused look.

💀Annnndddd cut! We'll  get back to that in a second let's see what's flowing  in Rem's head rn💀

I thought back to the moment I first met (y/n). She appeared to be a smart and happy person. Yes, she was frightened at first but she was kind.

As I spent time with her I started to learn how she lived her short, human life. In general, she was happy, always smiling. That is unless an anime or the one she claims to love, Light, causes other wise.

As I observed (y/n) I soon realized Light didn't bring her joy. They would have fun and be good for a good while, but once that's done it always ends in (y/n) crying. Missing him, doubting herself, and apologizing.

I hate it when she apologizes. Especially sense she's  never in the wrong. This "Light" isnt mentally okay. He has issues, and yet she is blinded by her feelings.

She doesnt see how toxic he is. She can't  seem to realize that he doesnt add anything positive to her life. I just don't  understand why she would stay with someone that causes her so much pain.

Is this what humans call love? Why is it so depressing to watch than? Nothing like these "fairytales" (y/n) watches.

And Ryuk. Ryuk, he laughs at everything. Though he watches the same thing I do. Only he sees things from Light's side. His laugh annoying me. It sounds like a crow dying.

As (y/n)'s friend, I dont believe associating herself with these two is best. She deserves better. To live her life to the fullest. With laughs and smiles.

But as long as she is with Light that wont happen. His name is ironic. He is nothing like light. Instead of being the sunshine in (y/n)'s life, he is the darkness itself. He makes her feel all these negative emotions.

And I'm getting tired of watching the same thing repeat. I wont this happen again. (Y/n) should be with someone that will make her happy. I don't  know what it is about her but she is indeed special compared to other humans.

All I want is to see her smile. I never want her to cry or feel sadness. I'm  not sure if what I feel for her is what one would call "love" as I'm still alive to tell you this.

And we all know shinigami that fall in love with humans are bond to die. That is they're fate. They brought it to themselves. In truth the only way to kill a shinigami, is to have that shinigami kill itself. They make the choice to fall for a human.

💀got your popcorn ready?
Ok let's continue where
we left off shall we? 💀

It seemed as if time stopped and all these thoughts came to mind. When I regained my focus, I realized, I dont like this "Light" person. I could tell I was growing a hatred for this human. I won't  let her go see him, not right now. Not  for her to come back sad.

💀Your POV 💀

I looked at Rem with confusion. Why is he slowing me down? Hurry up and spit out what you have to say so I can go! As soon as I thought that to myself,  Rem spoke up.

"Why go to him? He will be fine on his own. All he'll do is fuss and get mad at you anyways. Stay here with me, we can watch one of your animes. I'm sure you'll  enjoy yourself much more here with me than with...  him."

Rem said that last part in a deeper tone. It was almost as if Rem was in rage. Their eyes looked different from normal. And I can't say I liked it.

💀Dem eyes 😈  💀Ahem I meant eye

💀Dem eyes 😈  💀
Ahem I meant eye