💀Hang out💀

It's been a few weeks sense I moved into my new apartment. Light's been over a few times. Every once in awhile he'll spend the night so I'm not alone and he doesn't have to worry about my safety.

I love sleeping in his arms. I feel safe and at ease whenever I'm with Light so I dont mind the fact that he practically lives here. Today it's just me and Rem. Which means it's a "kira" day. I've already become known as the "second kira".

As expected Light has taken a interest in this new Kira. He wants to find out who it is and how they got a deathnote. To play along with him I've given him small hints but I didn't make them public(like misa did🙄).

In other news, Rem has become my bestfriend. I mean it makes sense cuz I dont talk to my classmates and I see Rem on a daily.

I spent the day writing and scheduling deaths for the week. When I took breaks, Rem would talk to me. I can say that I've grown a soft spot for Rem. They keep me company when Light isn't able too.

As I wrote the last name I got a message from light. It was just his daily check in text. He makes sure to text me everyday because he doesn't want us to stop talking again. I think its sweet. Gives me something to look forward to.

💀 a week later 💀

It was now Saturday. Light came over and we were sitting on my couch, watching the news. Of course it was about kira and me. That's no surprise but I still wish there was something else going on.

As we listened to the news, I noticed a smirk on Light's face.

"Why are you grinning?" I said, smirking myself.

💀I did NOT mean to update I meant to save I was gonna update tomorrow so this is half a chapter so expect more tomorrow sorry!💀