Part1-dead cold eyes

as you awoke from slumber, you looked at the time on your wall clock. You gasped and you realized that you were at least 5 minutes late to work. You flung your body up out of bed and pull your uniform onto your body. You combed your (h/l) (h/c). You applied a small amount of make up and grabbed your keys and rushed out the door. You pull open your car door and drove to the Smith's Grove Warren County Sanitarium, you called it Smith's Grove for short. As you pulled up you knew your first patient would probably be angry, then again you could never tell, he was always just emotionless, blank, and difficult. You sighed and slammed your car door as you rushed up the stairs to the second floor to meet your patient. You knocked on his door and opened it soon after, sliding yourself into his room slowly. "Hello Michael" you said softly, letting him know who it was. He sat there blankly staring out the window like always. You pulled a chair up towards him. "Would you like me to get you something to eat Michael? You haven't eaten since yesterday.." his breathing was heavy and fast paced. This concerned you. You assumed that it was because you were late. "Michael....I didn't mean to be so late...I slept in a bit too late". He stood up without warning making you jump and slouch into your chair a bit scared. He turned. His face was hidden by a mask, it was crafted in such a way which made it seem taunting. He grabbed your shoulders roughly and threw you to the floor without warning. Your fragile body slammed into the hard floor, making a loud thud that probably echoed through the hall. You were going to sit up but Michael straddled you and looked deep into your eyes, his dark mysterious eyes pierced into your eyes. You shivered in fear. "Michael I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" he went to grab your throat before the door was opened and another nurse appeared. She had Long brown hair with curtain bangs, she wore blue eye shadow and a light pink lipstick. She gasped and dropped the tray she had been previously holding and called for guards.
<........>
After that dr.loomis had offered to help find you a job, begging you to get another. You agreed, horrified by what happened. Michael has never lashed out on you like that, which is why it scared you into applying for a new job. You didn't think it would be a big deal, so much to the point to where he wanted to harm you. He had never touched you like that and it scared you. You decided to work at a diner, it gave enough money and it was a stable job for you until you could find a better one.
<......>
Michael pov
I had waken up early,I had become rather aquatinted with this nurse named (y/n). I don't know why I had become so infatuated with this....girl...maybe it was how gentle she was with me, maybe it was her (e/c) orbs that flickered around the room nervously as I sat there silently. She was different then everyone else that worked here. Every nurse....I have never felt this way before about another. It makes me insane. As I sat at the window, I became more impatient. Why wasn't (y/n) here? Is she seeing someone before me? How dare she..she is mine, she belongs to me. I became so blinded by jealousy and anger that I almost harmed her. I didn't want to but I became so angered...and I paid for it. After that day I never saw her again. I swore after that day, that I would break free from this place and claim what was mine. I can't stand not seeing her. She's probably speaking to other men, I can't have that. I have to leave as soon as possible. Halloween is the perfect time to break free. (Y/n) (l/n), I will be counting down the days until I am free. I will find you. You belong to me.