Part3-Halloween.

I woke up to the ringing of my phone. I groaned and picked up the phone. "This is (y/n) (l/n) speaking" I rubbed my  eyes and sat up. "(Y/n)? It's Dr.Loomis! Michael has escaped!" I attempted to speak but was cut off by loomis "evil is coming to your little town (y/n)! Watch your back! Or the boogeyman will get you!" The phone call abruptly ended and you felt a lump in my throat. Was he really coming to get me? I shivered and got up to take a shower. After my shower I decided to get dressed up and meet my friend Laurie for breakfast. As I walked to the little café, I felt a strange presence. I  felt as if someone was watching me. I huffed and turned my head to make sure no one was watching me. I saw no one and so I kept walking. Once I got to the café entrance, I walked in and saw Laurie. I smiled and walked up to her. "Laurie it's so good to see you! How are you?" the blonde smiled and sat down with me."Good! But hungry!" I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Let's eat then!"
<......>
Michael pov
I told you (y/n), I would escape. I told you, I would find you didn't I? Why did you leave the sanitarium? Did loomis talk you into it? He will pay. You're even more angelic than the last time I saw you. You make me feel so...different and peculiar. My heart burns and yearns for you. I need you. I will have you tonight.