Part 5- The chase

I swung my body around and threw myself down the stairs. I didn't think about looking back, not now. I need to survive. Once I made it to the end of my stairs I rushed to the kitchen, I was such a mess I could barely see through my tears that were spilling down my face as I hopelessly searched for a knife. I gave up on that and decided to just straight leave. I was closest to my back door. If I could just make it out onto my back patio I think I'd be safe. The darkness could surely hide me. My fingers fumbled with the lock on the door as I tried to open my door. I could feel his presence and I knew he was already down the stairs. I cried even more, stomping my foot on the floor, struggling with the back door. I finally got it open and I bolted onto my back patio. I threw my chairs down in front of the door and I began to climb up my fence. As I did I felt a strong grip on my hips that forcefully pulled me down onto the ground. My head hit the harsh concrete.

<........>
[michael pov]
I had finally caught my precious (y/n) making her pass out is crucial due to the fact that I am very aware that she would put up a fight. She's not much of a fighter, so it was pretty easy. Now I must find a place to hide her. I can't go back to my old home. Loomis would
know about my whereabouts if I stayed there. I need to go some where that no one will know about. I can't let them have her.