Part4-The night HE came back

I sat on my porch, that was decked out to the fullest extent. I adored Halloween, seeing the children and their crazy,weird, and cute Halloween costumes. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling the breeze from the cold Halloween night. The scent of damp, wet leaves mixed with a slight earth scent, floated to my nose and gave me a sense of security. My feelings of security soon faded as I felt someone staring at me, like their eyes pierced through my head and straight out the other end. The staring was so intense I had to open my eyes and check to see where it was coming from. I couldn't detect anything at first, but then my eyes landed on a figure behind a tree, he was quite tall, a pretty normal sized guy, his body was not to bulky but bulky enough, he wore a navy blue mechanic suit and a white mask. You swallowed hard and waved at the figure. " sir, would you like some candy?" He stood there staring at you intently. he did not break eye contact, so you did it yourself when a group of children ran up to your house for candy. Once the children vanished you turned your head to where the mysterious mad previously was, he was no longer there. But how? Just a second ago he was standing there? Your mind filled with many questions as to why he was even there in the first place. You checked the time on the watch and saw that it was now past curfew for the children to trick or treat so you got up, stretched, and walked inside. You locked your door and walked up the stairs to go get ready for bed. You changed into pajamas, removed your makeup and was about to brush your teeth before feeling a rumble in your stomach. A little snack before bed doesn't sound so bad. As you walked down the stairs you thought you heard a slight creaking noise coming from somewhere, you could've sworn you heard it. It wasn't coming from the stairs. Your mind returned back to the white mask that you had seen earlier. It sent shivers down your spine. You gulped and looked around your kitchen before opening the fridge for a Apple. As you washed it off, you were high alert, seeing as you were totally freaked out about earlier. You quickly took the Apple with you upstairs and ran to your room for comfort. You laid back against your bed post and began to read a book called "Land of aloha" as you skimmed through the pages you felt uneasy, you carefully nibbled on your Apple, trying to soothe yourself. Eventually I calmed, and went to go brush my teeth.
<......>
Michael pov
I've been watching her every movement for what seemed like hours now. The way she handles her knife so delicately as she chopped the apple up, compared to my grip on my worn knife. I hold it ever so tightly to the point my knuckles being to turn a ghostly white. She's so fragile and small compared to me it will be easy to take her with me. I am becoming impatient, I can't strike yet though. I know she is aware of her surroundings, but soon she will let her guard down. This is when I will strike.
<......>
I finished polishing my teeth. I looked up at myself in the mirror for a moment, I saw the dim moonlight coming in from the window. I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment. It was so peaceful and quiet, I was drowsy and weak. I heaved and opened my eyes so I could push myself out of the bathroom. As I turned the corner I felt my body make impact with a broad chest. I looked up and it was the masked man from earlier. I looked up at him in fear. His dark brown eyes were already on me, staring at me intently like before. His eyes had a familiar look to them. The shape and color, along with his eyelashes. I didn't have time to think about that though, I needed to run and escape. This man is horrifying, how did he invade my home with such ease? I swore I would've heard him. The light thud of his boots on the ground. His heavy breathing. I needed to get help.