Part6- Captured

I awoke and found myself tied up to a bed board. The binds on my wrists tightly knitted to the bed post, so much so my skin started to rub and to a red irritated color just from how tight it was made. I clenched my teeth and began to thrash my arms wildly, trying to loosen the bind that subsided on my wrists, but it only made the burning sensation worse, and rubbed my sensitive skin raw. I winced in pain and tears began to slowly slide from my eyes. I curse mentally and began to look around the room, observing it for something, anything I could put to use. I gave up because the more I thought about it the dumber it sounded for me to attempt to grab something with my feet, I had shoes on which made it even harder for me to pick anything up. I heard footsteps lingering outside the room I was in for awhile before they finally grew louder. A hand on the knob turned it and entered into the room. I quickly closed my eyes and thrashed around more. "What the fuck do you want? Please just",, I was blubbering at this point crying so hard even if I did open my eyes I wouldn't be able to see who it even was. I didn't want to. "Just let me go"... It was quiet, almost too quiet. I would've almost thought the entity who entered left, but I listened closer and I heard faint muffled breathing, then I felt a shift on my bed. I hoped that the worse would not happen. "Please don't" I choked on my words and clenched my eyes tighter. I felt a rough, calloused hand touch my face gently and wipe away my tears. I kicked my legs up in defense, hitting the person in the side. He grunted in pain and anger when he felt my foot collide with his side. His breathing got louder and more forced as I felt the shift in the bed, I knew he got up and I felt a hand harshly grab my face. His clench on my face got tighter as I felt his face come closer to me. I finally opened my eyes and was face to face with a pale expressionless mask staring at me. I could feel the anger radiating off of the male. I blinked my tears away and looked into his eyes. Their icy blue color was familiar to me, it was odd I felt like I knew them. Then I remembered what Dr.Loomis had said. "Michael?"