Chapter 1

3rd Person POV
In LA Push the shape shifters and their tribe council decided to put them treaty on mute to discuss a something with the Cullens. They all met up at the home of Sam Uley. "They"ll be here in four days" Alice said." this could turn into a blood bath" Carlisle said." Who's behind it" Edwards asked." I didn't recognize anyone we'll maybe one" Alice said." I know his face he's a local Riley Biers. He didn't start this. "Either way the army is coming here and there are not enough of us to protect the town." Jasper said.  "Hold up. What damn army" Jacob asked. "Newborns our kind" Carlisle said. "What are they after" Embry said. "They were passing around Bella scent a red blouse." Alice said. "There after Bella what the hell does this mean." Jacob asked. "It's means an ugly fight with lives lost." Carlisle said. Jacob liked towards his pack mates and they nodded. "Were in" Sam said. "Carlisle you should call your friend" Esme said. "Liliana" Carlisle said. Esme nodded. "Liliana Mikaelson" Billy, Harry and Sue said. They turned towards the tribe council. "You guys know her." Paul asked. "We do. Liliana Mikaelson is an Original Vampire. The difference between her and the Cullens is she doesn't sparkle and she drinks human blood but from blood bags. She wears a special daylight ring to keep her from turning into ash." Billy said. "Our tribe leader Taha Aki once met Lily. Lily proved she was not a threat. She brought peace between the Original vampires and the shapshifters. We met Lily when she came to Washington for a visit. We instantly became friends. When Leah, Rachel, Rebecca, Jacob and Seth were born lily was there. She used to babysit you all. " Harry said." I remember her. She used to play blocks with me and she always made us cookies remember Leah. " Seth said. Leah smiled and nodded. Lily was like an older sister to Leah. (Also because I forgot to mention this but Leah and Sam never dated) ." she used to take care of Bella and Jacob." Billy said." lily has always been good with kids. " Sue said." she was also there for when you all shifted. When you guys felt pain lily would make it go away. " Billy said. The pack was in shock. Lily was there for them when they were scared." I will give her a call" Carlisle said as he dialed Lily number.
Phone conversation
L: Hello
C: Lily
l: Carlisle it's good to hear from you again.
C: yes Lily I need your help
L: Continue
C: A newborn vampire army is coming here and we need more people to come fight so if you are up for it will you join us
L: of course. I will be in Washington as soon as I can.
The phone line went dead. "She is coming" Carlisle said. Carlisle soon pulled out a folder with papers inside. He opened the folder and inside were pictures.

Niklaus Mikaelson Original Hybrid

Niklaus Mikaelson
Original Hybrid

Liliana Mikaelson Original Hybrid

Liliana Mikaelson
Original Hybrid

Elijah Mikaelson Original Vampire

Elijah Mikaelson
Original Vampire

Rebekah Mikaelson Original Vampire

Rebekah Mikaelson
Original Vampire

Kol Mikaelson Original Vampire "These are the Mikaelsons

Kol Mikaelson
Original Vampire
"These are the Mikaelsons. Lilys brothers and sister." Carlisle said. For some reason Sam and Paul felt a pull towards the picture of Lily. "Niklaus and Liliana are twins" Bella asked. Carlisle nodded. "Both are almost the same. Cold hearted and show no mercy on their prey." Carlisle said. They nodded. Soon the Cullens went home and the wolves did as well. But one thing was on Sam and Paul's mind. 'Why did I feel a pull towards her?'