Chapter 9

The Cullen's gathered witnesses and all agrees to help convince the Volturi. Edward asked the witnesses to fight if it ever came down to one. Lily stood up. "We will fight with you" lily said. Klaus stood up. "The Volturi is afraid of us" he said. Elijah soon stood up. "We are the element of surprise to him" he said. Everyone else stood up and agreed to fight. Edward looked towards lily and nodded her a thank you. Bella hugged lily. "Thank you lily you have no idea how much this means to us" Bella said. Lily smiled. "What are friends for" lily said. They pulled away and smiled. Lily was staying with Sam. Once they got in there lily sighed happily. Sam came from behind her and hugged her. He was happy that she was home.
~The next day~
Liliana was spending Christmas with the pack.

They were passing around gifts and laughing

They were passing around gifts and laughing. Lily saw her brothers and sisters and her niece. She smiled. She looked at Hope and smiled. Her siblings came and sat down next to her. Lily remembered one Christmas they had. Everyone laughing and talking. Her siblings and her playing and having fun. Hayley, Rebekah and Lily were like sisters. They were so close to each other no one could break their bond. Sam and Paul smiled at their imprint as she was talking and laughing with other people. They didn't know how two people like them could end up with someone like her. They loved her to death. When the battle comes they have to protect her and everyone else.
~The next night~
Everyone was gathered around the fire. Talking. Lily sat in her tent alone looking at her necklace that her mates got her. Sam noticed her in the tent alone while Paul was patrolling the area. He came into the tent and lily looked at him and smiled. "What ever happens just know that I love you and Paul" Lily said. Sam smiled at her and pulled her into his side. "We love you too. Promise us that you will be careful" Sam said. Lily nodded and fell asleep.

Sorry this was a short chapter but I'm the next one will be the battle.