Epilogue

As the years went on everyone lived in peace. The witnesses returned to their homes. The Mikaelsons returned to New Orleans besides Hope and Liliana. Why hope? Well Embry imprinted on her. Liliana stayed to be with her mates. Soon after Liliana found out she was pregnant. She had a beautiful baby girl. Mackenzie Mikaelson.

Why the Mikaelson name? Well it would have worked either way

Why the Mikaelson name? Well it would have worked either way. Sam and Paul agreed on the last name. All three raised their daughter. Seth imprinted on Mackenzie. The Cullen's moved away but Reneesme stayed. Jacob couldn't leave his home so he stayed back in LA push with his father and imprint. Life has taken a turn for the good for everyone. Lily was standing in the clearing remembering when she met her mates. Hope walked next to her. "You know here is where I met Sam and Paul when the newborn vampire army was coming here" Lily said. "Really" Hope said. Lily nodded. "This is where we belong hope. Not where there is danger but where we can keep people safe." Lily said and hope smiled and hugged her aunt. Life never gets better for anyone there is always something that gets in the way. But not in the Mikaelsons family. Whenever they are endanger they fight together and there is a vow that means that for everyone. "Always and Forever". The End.