Chapter 2

As the wolf pack made there way towards the clearing Paul and Sam felt weird. Not nervous but felt a pulling as they walked towards the clearing. The Cullens were already waiting at the clearing. They began to talk about how different newborns are and the Cullens began to fight. "Whoa whoa chill out" a man's voice said. They looked and saw a handsome vampire. (I mean we all know who this is. Fans of Damon Salvatore). "Who are you" Carlisle said. "Wow you cold ones are pretty rude. I can't believe lily is friends with you" the vampire said. "How do you know lily" Esme asked. "Because we are best friends" a women voice said. As they looked to the other side to see a beautiful girl.

"With benefits" the man said smirking

"With benefits" the man said smirking. The girl gave him a look that said ' not the time'. "Hello Carlisle" the girl said. "Lily. Look at how mature you look." Carlisle said. Lily looked at her outfit and smiled. "I think she looks hot" the guy said. Lily looked at him and playfully rolled her eyes. She looked at Sam and Paul and it felt like their worlds shifted. The only thing that mattered was Lily. Lily blinked and smiled at the two. She walked up to Damon and he wrapped his arm around her waist. Sam and Paul had to hold back in growls. " My name is Liliana Mikaelson. I am an Original Hybrid. Carlisle probably told you the stories of me. This is Damon Salvatore my best friend" lily said looking at Damon and smiling. "With benefits" Damon said. Lily playfully glared and rolled her eyes. "Carlisle didn't tell us your history" Rosalie said. "Well get comfortable it's a good one." Lily said. "Alright well a thousand years ago Me and my siblings were born. As we grew up we were pretty inseparable. My father always despited me and Niklaus. Nik took our youngest brother Henrik to go see the men change into wolves on a full moon. Henrik unfortunately paid the price" Lily said as a tear fell. "My mother didn't want to lose anymore children so she turned us into vampires. My father offered us wine that had blood in it. Then he stabbed us right through our hearts" lily said. Everyone was shocked. "He killed you" Bella asked. Lily nodded. "After we awoke and became vampires me and Niklaus ran away from our father. A couple years of running and we were safe. We arrived in Mystic Falls and did a ritual to bring our werewolf side out. So now we are Hybrids." lily said. "Your vampire/werewolf hybrid." Embry asked. Lily nodded. They talked some more and lily turned back to Sam and Paul and smiled and vamp speed with Damon with her. "You know two wolves imprinted on you." Damon told her. Lily nodded. "I think I am going to pay a old friend a visit" Lily said. Damon nodded. Lily changed he clothes and Damon smirked at the choice.

"Always knew you were on my team" Damon said as he packed his stuff to go home

"Always knew you were on my team" Damon said as he packed his stuff to go home. Lily vamp speed to Billy Blacks house. "Dad we saw her" Jacob said. "You did" Billy said. A knock was heard and Harry went to open it. "Liliana Mikaelson where have you been" He said. He invited lily in and they hugged. Lily then hugged Sue and Billy. Sam and Paul were standing next to each other admiring her beauty. "How's the family" Billy said. "Good. Klaus is not making anymore hybrids at the moment and the rest are doing God knows what" Lily said. Lily then looked at Leah, Jacob and Seth. "Wow you there grew up from the last time I saw you" lily said. "Lily you remember when we made cookies and played with the blocks" Seth said. Lily smiled. "Of course I do. I also remember when Bella made Jacob eat a mud pie." Lily said. "I also remember how all three of you wouldn't let me leave your house when I had to. Either you made up an excuse or you just held on to me for dear life" Lily said laughing. Everyone else laughed. "Well I have to go but tomorrow you guys are coming to Mystic Falls for a ball that my family is throwing." lily said. They nodded and she left to go get on a plane with Damon to go to Mystic Falls.