❥Chapter 1: New Day, New Me.

Kaede's POV

•─────────★•♛•★────────•

Walking down the street, I saw my school and sighed. Man, so this was the place I'd be learning at? Looks depressing. I kinda like it.

The gates were still wide open, so I went in. I walked around aimlessly, not knowing where to go at all. Oh well, looks like I'd have to navigate my way I guess.

I was about to get to head to the front doors when all of a sudden- "Yaowch!" I bumped into someone. Rubbing my head, I looked up bitterly and saw a guy, and..

Damn. He was really good-looking. Clumsy, though. "Watch where you're going, dumbass." I mumbled. But instead, he gave me a small smile. "Says the one whose walking around like a zombie. Are you new?" he asked me.

"Yeah, that a problem?" I replied to him, frowning. "Not at all, and since I haven't seen your face around here before, I thought I'd give you a helping hand."

I stared at him. Help? Wow, that's.. "Okay but who are you?" I asked him. "Oh man. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Rantaro Amami. And you?"

"It's Kaede. Kaede Akamatsu. And look, I appreciate the fact you want to help me, but I really don't need help. Got that?" I told him. Staring at me, he sighed and nodded. "Yeah, okay."

I turn around to leave, and that's when it suddenly hit me. "Before that though.. Do you know where's class A-2?" I ask in a small voice. Rantaro smiled and chuckled.

"That's my class. Though you can come with me if you'd like." he said. Speechless, I simply nodded in response. Above all the classes in the school. I get to be with this bloke. Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

I followed him until we reached the class, the sign next to it saying 'Class A-2'. I thanked him and we both went into the class. But when we entered, we were greeted by wolf whistles and jeering.

"Woah there, look you guys! Run taco's got a girlfriend!" said a tall purple haired male. Beside him was a boy with dark blue hair and a cap. "A-and she's really pretty too. I could see why he chose her." said the boy with the cap.

A girl with strawberry blonde hair gave me a terrified look, and squealed when I looked her way. A boy with white hair gave me and Rantaro a concerned look before turning away. This class certainly is something..

I just hope I don't end up making enemies like I did in my old school, since it sucked seeing people glaring at me or giving me nasty looks wherever I went.

It was absolutely horrendous. I hated it back then. But hey, now that I'm some place else, who knows. It might just be very different. Well, I'll see.

End of Chapter
482 words in total

•─────────★•♛•★────────•

Sorry if this chapter is so short waaa
I just want to divide the parts of what
I planned to write into many different
chapters, so bear with me please—
Chile anyway that's it for now lmao
Imma update this next week or so 💕
Thanks for reading, buh bye!!