❥Chapter 25: Me And You, You And Me

Kaede's POV (Also yes the title is a Mel reference)
Slight nsfw warning, read at your own risk

Now playing: Worry About Me by Ellie Goulding & blackbear
⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
2:57 ────• 2:59

•────────✦❅✦────────•

"Greyish blue is such a hideous color." I said, cringing at the old shirt Rantaro offered me. He smiled. "You're honestly beautiful when you hate the world." he concluded, kissing me on the forehead. "Seriously though, it looks horrible." I began, sitting on his bed.

He shrugged. "Its the only thing that seems to fit you, unless you actually brought something." he told me, taking his shirt off to change into his pajamas. I tried to look away, but I couldn't help myself from looking at his bare chest.

Noticing me, he laughed at my reaction. "Oh how unbearable it is for you not to look at me shirtless." he mocked, but I rolled my eyes. "Shut up before I get the chance to attack you and immediately kill you on the spot." I mummered.

After he finished he walked over to me and lay down next to me. "I'd like to see you try. Although, you need to repay me after watching me change." he said, looking at me in the eye. I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I said, getting a bad feeling.

Rantaro gave me this look, and when he spoke my suspicions were confirmed. "Well technically, if you get to see me topless, thheeennnn..." he broke off, looking at my chest. "Hell no you pervert." I said seriously, clutching onto my shirt.

But this didn't stop him from doing anything. He pulled me towards him, and I was lying on top of him. "Then you have to repay me some other way." said the male, a smile curved on his lips. I flushed, I shook my head. "I won't. I won't, won't, won't." I refused while shaking my head.

His hands slipped onto my waist, and I froze. "You're not actually going to do it, are you?" I whispered, but he only continued. His warm skin against mine, I shivered. He sat up and pushed me so I lay below him. "Please don't tell anyone I even did this." he whispered back, his tone was pleading.

I gazed at him but didn't respond. He lifted my shirt, and my chest was in his full view. He bent down and kissed me on the neck, causing me to gasp. This is seriously not happening right now. "We really shouldn't be doing this.." I said, pushing his hands away from me.

As I pushed my shirt back down on my torso, he looked a little regretful. "I'm sorry." he said quietly, sitting up completely. His hands clenched onto his shorts tightly, and his messy pale-green hair seemed to stand out with his darkened expression. I sighed.

"It's okay. I just don't think we should be doing that kind of stuff yet." I said soothingly, hugging his back. He turned to me and hugged me back, his nose against my forehead. "But I guess I can make an exception for tonight." I said, trying to sound as low as possible. Looking down at me, he stared.

............

(This part is for a horny someone, and yes I regret this.)

Suddenly, I was conscious I was only wearing my shorts and underwear, his soft hair brushing against my chin as his lips brushed my collarbone. He looked up at me and we kissed, moaning softly between kisses. "Please don't be too rough- ohhh.." I breathed, as he nibbled on my ear.

When I looked up at him as he hovered over me, I saw the lust in his eyes beg for more and more as he did things to me. "Oh shit-" I muttered when I felt his hands unhook my bra. My shirt was lying on the bedside when I casually tossed it aside to reveal my body a bit more. I moaned a bit, putting my hands on his shoulders and pulling him down on me.