||Chapter 7||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Seven

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Don't Go Crying Wolf. It's a Bitch Move"

   "Please, Lorrie," Jenna begged. "I don't want to be stuck at that party with a bunch of rich people with sticks up their asses alone."

   Lorrie sighed. "Fine, Jen. Do I have to wear a dress?"

   "Yes."

   And with that, Jenna walked out of the room, smiling triumphantly.

   Lorrie rolled her eyes and browsed through her closet for something that would let her fit in at the fancy shmancy party. Her patience was running out, so she just eeny meeny miny moe'd it. She landed on a dark red one that ended at her knees. Meh, good enough.

   She got ready (with minimal effort) and met Jenna at the door.

   "You do know that this is a glorified tea party, right?"

   "You do know I don't care, right?"

   "Fair enough," Jenna shrugged before getting into the car.

   Of course The Historical Society's Tea Party was being held at the Lockwood's house, but luckily there was no sign of Tyler. Before Jenna could stop her, Lorrie speed walked to the food table, not noticing the eyes that followed her. He wanted to walk over and tell her how ravishing she looked, but he was stuck in a conversation with Carol Lockwood.

   Minutes later, Lorrie could hear her name being called by Carol, so she, sadly, abandoned the food table with a promise to come back to it. She expertly weaved through the crowd and finally found Carol speaking to Damon and Elijah. Lorrie let a smile slip on to her face.

   "Hello, Mrs. Lockwood, Damon, and I don't believe we've met. I'm Lorelei Gilbert. It's a pleasure to meet you."

   Lorrie offered her hand to him and he took it with care.

   "Elijah Smith, and the pleasures all mine," he said, lifting her hand to his lips. Damon raised a brow noticing their touches lingering on each other. He also remembered this was Lorrie Gilbert. She didn't have manners.

   He stepped forward, noting the deep growl coming from Elijah that Carol (luckily) didn't.

   "Who are you and what have you done with Lorrie Gilbert, you imposter?"

   Lorrie stepped away from Elijah, much to his displeasure. "Who are you and what have you done to Demon Salvawhore, you imposter," Lorrie mocked.