||Chapter 18||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Eighteen

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Break on Through Like a Bad Bitch and Is It Really the Murder of One?"

   "Hey Lorrie, wanna go commit arson with me?" Rebekah questioned the sluggish girl.

   Lorrie was just trying to go to sleep. She really wanted to, but arson. Sleep? Or arson? She took the obvious option.

   "Arson? Sign me the fuck up," Lorrie sat up and bounced off of the couch.

   Rebekah hummed. "That was easier than expected."

   "What can I say? Asking me to commit a crime with you is the best way to bond," Lorrie placed a hand on her heart.

   "I'll keep that in mind."

-<•°•°•°•>-

   "So what am I burning?" Lorrie asked as she stepped out of the car.

   "All of the wood in sight. It is from the white oak tree that my family and I thought we burned many years ago," Rebekah revealed. "It is the only thing that can kill us."

   "Oh…" Lorrie drew out. "Let's get to burning then!"

   They gathered all of the wood in sight and threw it into a pile.

   "Wait, you forgot the sign," Lorrie pointed out.

   "Right you are. I'll be right back," Rebekah wandered over to the leaning piece of wood and chucked it into the pile.

   Lorrie rubbed her hands together and smirked at Rebekah. "So, should I go big for this?"

   The blond smirked back. "Of course."

   Lorrie effortlessly ignited her hands into mini inferno's and gripped her hands into fists, a ball of flames formed between her clenched fists. She raised her hands and pushed outward toward the distant pile. The fireball rushed through the air and exploded on impact, the wood being incinerated in an instant. Stray flames danced across the ground like fireflies in the night, gracefully swaying in the cool breeze.

   "Remind me to ask you for more destructive favors in the future."

   "Sure."

   The sound of tires screeching made the two look to the road. Damon jumped out of his car and looked at the ashes on the ground in anger. He shifted his angry glare to Rebekah then to… Lorrie? Why was she there? Did she help?

   Rebekah grabbed Lorrie and vamp-sped her into the car and rushed off.

   "That was fun! We should do something like that again, Bekah," Lorrie grinned.