XIX

Elias stared at the pen in front of him. He narrowed his eyes, scrunched up his nose, pointed his fingers at it, and even said abracadabra but nothing happened. Ultimately, he gave up and groaned in frustration as Micah laughed.

Micah was watching Elias with an amused look on his face as he snacked on some fries. Elias whipped his head towards Micah when he laughed and glared. That didn't stop the other boy from grinning though, if anything it made him laugh harder.

Ever since Elias turned, which was three days ago, he had been trying to figure out his abilities. There wasn't much to figure out when it came to his heightened speed, senses and strength, except that he broke a few things around the house and had been trying to handle things more gently. But being a white wolf meant having a special power, telekinesis.

"You know, maybe it's just an urban myth? Telekinesis does sound a bit extreme, don't you think?" Micah tried to reason. The two boys were in the kitchen since the past hour, eating and trying to move things using their mental power, just another normal day.

"Being a werewolf sounds a bit extreme too, don't you think?" Elias replied sassily, resulting in Micah raising his hands up in defense, "Maybe you're right, but my biological mother did say that there's a reason why the Firstblood didn't turn any humans- because his powers were the most dangerous."

"You're right," A voice startled both of them. The two boys turned their heads to the direction from where the voice came. Micah was alarmed and stood up almost immediately, his claws starting to protract as a reflex.

Ever since Elias was attacked, Micah had been on edge and became much more protective over his mate. Elias held Micah's hand to calm him down, which worked a little. Micah looked at the woman and could instantly draw the connection between the two.

Her hair was light blonde, just like Elias', and they shared the same eyes grey too. Her lips were turned upwards in a smile that reminded him of Elias. There were a lot of similarities between the two, and anyone with eyes could tell that they were related.

What troubled Micah was how easily she managed to not only get inside Elias' house, but also sneak up on them. Being a werewolf meant you had the ability to be extremely aware of your surroundings and smell anyone coming atleast from a few feet away, and since she was a werewolf he should've easily been able to smell her, but he couldn't. He still couldn't, even though she was standing right in front of him.

"Uh- wow, I don't even know what to call you," Elias said as he let out an awkward chuckle.

"Daisy," She smiled, "You both can call me Daisy."

"Daisy," Elias nodded, "Micah, this is my biological mother Daisy. And uh, Daisy, this is my mate Micah."

"I know, I've seen you two." Daisy said with a small smile on her face, causing Micah to frown further. The fact that she was keeping an eye on the two of them was once again, slightly alarming to Micah.

"Oh," Elias said, clearly caught off guard, "Not to be rude but uh, what are you doing here? I have been trying to find you for days."

"I figured I'd give you a few days to settle. A werewolf's first turn is always special, and I can imagine how it must've felt to experience the mate bond for the first time." Daisy said, causing Elias to blush.

"You didn't answer his other question," Micah finally said, "Why are you here now?"

"Right, straight to the topic, huh?" Daisy chuckled, "I knew you would he struggling with your powers, I'm here to help and teach you."

"Thank you for that."

"Is the telekinesis thing true?" Elias and Micah said simultaneously, Daisy only nodded in response.