CHAPTER 36

Ever since that day, campers would eye Annabeth, Thalia and Isa who quickly reconnected after losing all those years of friendship. Percy would tag along, but him and Thalia didn't really seem to get along. Civilized but awkward. Well, Isa will give it to them, it was better than her and Thalia when they were on the run. Thalia didn't like the girl and Isa was scared of her. It was only after a couple weeks when they get along, when Isa helped Thalia.

Unfortunately, summer ended. Percy had to go back home, no surprises there. That year's camp bead was Thalia's pine tree with the Golden Fleece hanging on one of its branches. Let Isa tell you, that was a pain in the ass to paint. She had to paint her and Percy's bead (naturally because she's the Head Counsellor for the Poseidon cabin), majority of the Hermes cabin since the Stolls constantly messed the beads up, some of the Hephaestus cabin's beads and a little bit of Thalia's. Thalia wanted to do it on her own, but asked Isa and Annabeth for help.

One hot afternoon, when Isa was on the rock climbing wall, a brown tawny owl decided to attack her out of nowhere.

"Ah!" Isa cried wailing her arm around while the other clung on to the wall for dear life. "Get away from me you stupid owl!"

The owl didn't seem to like that as it just kept pecking her. Unfortunately for the girl, the earthquake mode activated causing her to lose her grip and fall.

"Ow!" Isa groaned clutching her arm and praying to Apollo that it wasn't broken. As the sun was shining in her eyes and her hair sticking to the back of her neck, the owl decided to attack her again.

"What the heck? Get off!" Isa hissed then noticed there was something attached to its leg. A letter. Weird. "Here. Let me get it for you."

The owl calmed down and stuck its leg out. As soon as she untied the letter, the owl flew away. "Stupid Athena and her owls," Isa grumbled which probably wasn't a good idea. 

Isa was confused on why the owl had a letter and flipped it to the front to see who it was addressed to.

Ms. I. Potter,

Top bunk in the middle bed,

Cabin 3,

Half-Blood Hill,

New York

Isa was freaked out by the mailing address because no one knows the specific address of Camp Half-Blood. The only ones who know it are the people who have been in camp, and the mailing address was just weird. The only thing she was grateful for was that it was in Ancient Greek, but even that alone freaked her out. Not a lot of people write in Ancient Greek.

The envelope was thick and heavy, made of yellowish parchment, and the address was written in emerald-green ink. That only added to the freakiness, ("Who uses parchment and writes with this type of pen?"). There was no stamp.Turning the envelope over, her hand trembling, Isa saw a purple wax seal bearing a coat of arms; a lion, an eagle, a badger, and a snake surrounding a large letter H.

Since it was addressed to her, she decided to open it, still sitting down on the floor.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of  WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)