prologue - Zendaya

I curled up in my bed and cried. And cried. And cried some more. How could he?! Well, at least he had broken up with me first, unlike Trevor. But still! How could he go on a date with Kaia, especially on my birthday. Does he have no decency at all?! I wipe my eyes and go out to my garden. I snap a few selfies of myself and decide to post them tomorrow. Show Jacob what he's missing.

liked by charlidamelio, jamescharles, tomholland2013, and 10,856,984 others

@zendaya 

      hope my make-up covers up my tears

tomdayastan_03  no babe! don't cry over him he wasn't worth it!!

thatgirlbby @jacobelordi you bastard! how do you lose ZENDAYA?!

mikarenoe @jacobelordi you didn't deserve her!!

ittybittystan @jacobelordi imagine telling someone THIS was your ex

zendaya unfollowed @jacobelordi

zendaya blocked @jacobelordi

                   I scrolled through the liked and comments of my posts on Instagram. They had blown up, them and my stupid blunder on Twitter. Reposting the same photo four times, come on Zendaya! I looked at the likes for a second. Liked by tomholland2013. Him?! What was Tom doing liking my posts all of a sudden? Since when were we all buddy-buddy again? What was he trying to pull?

                 "Okay, okay, calm down Zendaya, maybe he just wants to break the ice since we're filming Spider-Man 3 soon. Maybe he was just being friendly. Or it could have been an accident." I say to myself softly. Suddenly, a picture of him promoting his new Netflix series, 'The Devil All the Time' pops up on my feed. Weird, I think to myself, I thought I muted his posts and stories... Never-mind, I guess I should like it back, seeing as he wants to be friendly now. I double-tap the photo. I have to admit, he looks pretty hot in it. 

No. No. No. No more relationships, they all seem to go haywire, besides- I ended things with Tom a long time ago. We're over each other and it's not coming back...right?