Chapter 15

After a week of the Cullens being back in Forks, the kids were going back to school.

Alexandra was getting ready with Sadie in her room, which she now shared with Sadie. Alexandra changed into a blue shirt with jeans and a pair of brown boots. All she did with her hair was curl it.

"You look cute today." Sadie complimented.

"Why thank you." Alexandra said. "So do you." Sadie smiled at her. "So, are you ready for your first day at Forks High School?" Alexandra asked.

"I'm sure it will be great with you there." Sadie said.

"Come on. Let's get downstairs." Alexandra said. They picked up their bags and walked downstairs.

"Morning girls." Esme greeted them.

"Good morning." Alexandra said.

"Sadie, just letting you know that when I enrolled you, I said your last name was Cullen." Carlisle said. "I hope that's ok with you. We're going with that we adopted you while in New York."

"Of course." Sadie said.

"You guys ready to go?" Edward asked as he and Alice walked into the room.

"Yep." Alexandra said.

"Bye guys." Esme said. The kids and Carlisle walked outside and got in the cars.

When the kids got to the school, Edward parked in the parking lot and they all got out. Alexandra walked into school with Sadie and waited outside the office, while Sadie got her schedule. When she walked out of the office, Alexandra looked at her schedule. "Aww. We only have two classes together." She said.

"At least one of them is choir." Sadie said.

"Yeah." Alexandra said.

"I'll see you later." Sadie said, kissing Alexandra on the cheek."

"See you." Alexandra said. They headed their classes.

At lunch, Alexandra and Sadie met up with each other before heading to the cafeteria. They walked into the cafeteria. "Hey beautiful." Tyler said to Sadie as they walked past a table.

"Back off, Tyler." Alexandra snapped. They walked over to where their family was.

"What is with everyone?" Sadie asked. "I've heard a lot of people whispering about me. Especially them." They looked over to where Sadie was referring to and saw it was the table that had Bella's friends.

"Sorry about that." Alice said. "Everyone thinks we're weird because we keep to ourselves and we don't hide the fact that we're with each other." Sadie nodded.

Alexandra looked over at the table where Bella's friends were. "Has Tyler been flirting with you all day?" Alexandra asked.

"A little." Sadie said. "He's in one of my classes and stared at me the entire time." Alexandra glared at Tyler. "Hey. Don't worry about it." Sadie said. "If they want to stare at us, let's give them something to stare at." She then leaned in and kissed Alexandra. Alexandra kissed her back.

"I knew it." They heard Jessica say. "I told you she was into girls. That's why she always turned down all the guys."

When they pulled away, Alexandra smirked at Jessica. She saw Alice, Edward, and Bella keep from laughing.

After school, they all headed back to the house. "Hey guys." Esme greeted. "How was school?"

"Good." Alice said.

"How was your first day, Sadie?" Esme asked.

"It was good." Sadie answered. She and Alexandra headed up to their room.

"So, how about that first day." Alexandra said with a laugh.

"I know." Sadie said. "I'm sorry about what I did in the cafeteria."

"Why are you apologizing?" Alexandra asked.

"I don't know." Sadie said. "I just did it and didn't know how you would feel about me doing that."

"It's fine, Sadie." Alexandra said. "I just can't get over Jessica's face."

"I know." Sadie said. They both started giggling. They started working on homework.