11.

::

"Do you have to work so hard in a situation like this?" Seuncgcheol asked as he rested his head on his palm, sitting beside Yuri who was working on her music, seated in a wheelchair in a makeshift studio at the hospital.

Yuri pulled her headphones down and looked in his direction with a tired smile, "The drama that this is for has already begun it's editing process." She showed him the message from the PD on her phone. "They need it asap. And I've rested enough, don't you think?"

Seungcheol sighed. Pulling her hand in his, he rubbed his fingers over the back of her hand softly, "If I were the PD, I'd have let you rest all you wanted."

Yuri laughed at his pout, "You'll spoil me rotten with your sweetness someday." She spoke lovingly, gazing in his beautiful eyes.

"I should. I want to. I want you to have everything you ever need." Scoups was a very affectionate man. He'd come over to meet her every time he could and text her when he couldn't.

Even when she was working, Scoups would find a way to be beside her, just sharing silence. And on one such day, Scoups just sat next to her looking at his phone, holding her hand as she continued to work. Yuri loved it.

"Your fans sent me gifts, do you know?" He spoke up suddenly, staring at a picture on his phone

Yuri hummed softly, "My manager told me about it. The fans are grateful to you for what you did for me that day." She smiled softly, "What did they send you anyway?"

"Branded clothes, a new wallet and even some stickers. Look." He showed her a picture of him wearing the outfit Yuri's fans had sent him.

"Cheol-ssi, my fans have a really weird style, you know? They send me the craziest things

"Cheol-ssi, my fans have a really weird style, you know? They send me the craziest things." She spoke observing his outfit, "Thankfully, you still manage to look good in everything."

Seungcheol smiled, happy to have been praised. "I posted it on my weverse yesterday." He boasted proudly.

Yuri turned to him, reminded by something, "Woozi-Oppa, told me you got invited with him to Ask Us Anything?"

"I did. But not just us, they want you to be there too." Seungcheol said, scrolling through posts on weverse.

"Me? With you two?" She looked at him with her eyes raised, "Why me? I haven't even heard anything from the company about it either."

Scoups shrugged, "The world's going crazy out there. I have too many nicknames just for saving you from that falling light. You and I are trending everywhere. Even now."

"Really?" Yuri pulled her phone out to check twitter and naver trends. Indeed, her name was on the most searched list right below S.Coups and a clip of him saving her. "I was told we'd gone viral but—but this is crazy! It's been over a week since the incident already. Why are we still on the charts?"

"It's because of that petition. People petitioned to get the Awards management to apologise and compensate. They want to shut it down." Seungcheol showed her the articles. "They're even suspecting a love scandal."

"Between who?"

"You and me. You and Woozi." Seungcheol laughed, "There was one even about Me and Woozi."

Yuri burst into laughter, "So, a love triangle then?"

Seungcheol nodded. "That's what they're saying. They don't know what's between you and Woozi after all."

"Fair enough."

"So, will you come to the show?" He asked softly, waiting for her reaction.

She thought about it for a minute, wondering what the consequences could be. The shoot was two weeks later and should she ask her company, they would agree to an added schedule, "We're basically using the situation to our advantage, aren't we? We can do a few schedules together this way."

Yuri thought of an idea at that moment, "In that case, what do you think about releasing a digital single as a collaborative unit?"

::