15.

::

"Please wait here a moment, we'll provide you with the edited script soon." The new PD spoke, explaining the situation to Yuri before heading out of her waiting room.

Just as he left, Seungcheol walked in through the door, already done with his make up for the Ask Us Anything show.

"Will you be able to handle a broadcast with the cast still on?" He asked softly, admiring the curls of her beautiful black hair as the bounced the moment she turned.

Her expression widened, a large smile forming on her face as she noticed him

Her expression widened, a large smile forming on her face as she noticed him. "I'm fine. You'll be around, so it's fine."

The people in the room hid their smirks at her unusually loving attitude. They believed Yuri and Seungcheol had become close friends because he had saved her life, a lie that Yuri had fed them.

Woozi stepped out from behind S.Coups frowning, "I'm here too, you know?" He rolled his eyes at the couple who were being so blatant about their relationship, "I get that you two are close but can you keep it a little down when you're around me? It's grossing me out."

Yuri looked back at the mirror and spoke to the make up artist instead, "Eonnie, can you give me a baby pink lip colour instead of a pale pink? I'm starting to think this is making me look like I'm sick."

The makeup artist nodded and got to work and Woozi and S.Coups made themselves comfortable on the sofa.

"Looks like you're doing just fine after all" Woozi commented sarcastically, "You're even nagging about the makeup."

Yuri looked at him through the reflection in the mirror, "Oppa, I'm not just anybody. I'm your dongsaeng. I should just quit if I can't handle a show after breaking my leg."

Woozi's eyes narrowed, "If your condition gets worse after this, it's on you. I don't want to be blamed by my mom for this."

Yuri's makeup had finished just then, allowing her to walk towards her brother. She was a little hesitant before Woozi who was looking at her as if he was asking 'what do you want'. Pouting slightly, she finally made her mind, "Saranghae, Oppa." She spoke with a straight face and walked away.

Seungcheol burst into laughter at that awkward interaction, "You really are siblings

Seungcheol burst into laughter at that awkward interaction, "You really are siblings." He spoke laughing, "She said it like she hated you but actually meant it."

Woozi looked bewildered

Woozi looked bewildered. What had just happened? They both cared for each other deeply but had never said it outright before. The whole situation surprised Jihoon. He shook his head, trying to get a grip on reality, "Is she insane? Aish, I can't think. Lee Yuri, get back here this instant!" 

But Yuri had already disappeared out the door.

::