20.

::

The performance was coming to an end. The fire clippers were going to start soon with only one line left to the song. As soon as she had begun singing the very last part, the fire clippers went on.

It was still very far then, so Yuri considered taking the mic from the stand and walking forward. "Here we go again!" She smiled and urged the audience to clap their hands as she re-sang the chorus.

She couldn't jump but she did her very best to bounce to the music at the very least. She passed the guitar to the back dancers who cleared out the stage, leaving her alone, interacting with her viewers.

Yuri was looking at them fondly, looking at all the bright smiles in front of her. The cameras rolled live and she clapped with them. Just then, however, the fire in front of her roared loudly.

Startled, Yuri jumped, taking a step behind and walking right into a puddle of pain. She'd jumped on her injured foot and her uninjured foot had taken a step backwards.

But the pain stemmed from the uninjured foot. Yuri looked down, momentarily, making sure to not look suspicious on a live camera.

Bright sharpened metal nails lay sprawled on the ground, scalding through her shoe and pinching out blood. She screamed in her head,

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Tearing up but still smiling, Yuri looked forward. The pain made her want to scream and cry out, to stop the performance right then and there but she couldn't.

It was a live performance. And she knew what screwing up a live performance meant. If she screamed, the worst case was losing the money for this event and a contract with it. Yuri was a part of a small group. At any rate, she could not afford it.

Yuri had no choice. She was going to finish this performance smoothly just like she'd promised. One more smile, just one more and everything would soon come to an end.

"Thank you so much for coming, my lovely fans!" She yelled smiling as they cheered for her.

One more minute, one more smile. One last line.

::

"And this was your MC Ha Sungwoon and our special guest for the day, Seventeen's general leader S.Coups!" Sungwoon looked at Choi Seungcheol as they both signed off the visual radio with a small pose.

"Good work today, Seungcheol-ssi," Sungwoon spoke holding out a hand that Seungcheol easily shook.

"Same here

"Same here. You're really a good speaker."

Sungwoon smiled as they posed for pictures together for the fans standing outside the glass window as the crew began packing up.

Bowing to the director and everyone there in turn, Seungcheol walked to his manager, taking a bottle of water to finally take a sip. He glanced at his phone and was surprised to see all the notifications.