27.

::

"He went to a golf course? For real?" Yuri looked at Hoshi surprised, "All because I teased him?"

Hoshi laughed passing her a tub of popcorn, "Hyung wanted to try it out anyway but the course fees are a little expensive so he kept hesitating." Hoshi found himself sitting by her side on the dorm sofa with other members around as the movie premiered.

Yuri had teased Seungcheol just yesterday about always talking golf but never having the guts to take a course at the centre. He'd been interested in golf for a long time but wasn't sure if he should give it a try. Yuri had hoped her endless mockery would push him to pursue it but didn't know it would actually work.

"He should've given me a heads up if he was gonna ditch me today," Yuri expressed her displeasure out loud, munching on popcorn

Woozi, grabbing some popcorn from her tub rolled his eyes, "Thats what you get for texting him every hour about 'Golf that he wasn't playing' and annoying the shit out of him."

Yuri glared at her cousin for having a point, "It pushed him to try it out at least." Woozi looked at her, scowling, ready to say something when the siblings heard Jeonghan sigh, "Shut up, you two. The movie has already started."

Joshua snickered as he walked into the living room where the four were sitting, "So, you're the mom?" He looked at Jeonghan, joining in.

"That's what the fans say." Jeonghan shrugged, "I've accepted it now."

Yuri turned to look at Jeonghan, laughter bubbling out of her, "It actually fits sunbae so well." She made a face to annoy him, making Jeonghan scowl and Joshua look at the two in amusement.

"When did you two become so close?" Joshua asked.

Yuri's eyes met as she remembered the day Jeonghan had asked her to break up with Coups if she found him burdening. But she didn't and Jeonghan gave up trying to break them up, making him Yuri's new informant on Coups.

Grinning meaningfully, Yuri answered, "It's simple

Grinning meaningfully, Yuri answered, "It's simple." She looked at Joshua, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "He bought me a meal that you all Oppa-deul haven't."