Conner Kent: World's Worst Babysitter

-Those of you who can: VOTE!!!!!-

-EDIT: I meant the election lmao-

It had been a couple of days now, and the team was starting to make a profile of the family: They were competitive, they were cut-throat protective over their youngest brother, and they might be bats.

Yep. They had their suspicions, but damned if they were going to let the siblings know that. They weren't going to make themselves look stupid my even proposing the possibility.

Today everyone was out, dealing with their own personal stuff.  The only people at the Manor were Barbra, Conner, Cassandra, and Dick. Right now, Conner was watching fuzz on TV, waiting for his girlfriend to get back, while Barbra entertained with Dick and Cass.

--I'm going out.-- Cass Signed in passing, grabbing her jacket.

"Why?" Barbra asked.

--Bored.--

"Stay in the garden" Barbra assured, Going to the kitchen for water.

"What does your dog look like?" Dick asked, clambering up on the sofa next to Conner, snapping the teen from his trance.

"He's a wolf."

"What colour is he?"

"White."

"Can I see a picture?"

"I don't know if I have a picture." Conner replied, as if 11 of the 16 photos he had on his phone weren't just wolf. That damn dog was his anchor to sanity. Ironic since people had literally walked in on him talking to wolf, but he'd just been venting. "Here." He pulled up a photo.

"Wow he's so big." Dick squealed.

"Yeah."

"How big is he?" Dick asked.

"About 180 pounds and six feet long."

Dick thought for a moment. "Is that bigger than me?"

"Probably." Conner replied, trying to get back into the static on TV.

Barbra barged in. "Hey. I'm so sorry, but Tim's stupid ass got impounded, and I need to go pick them up"

"But isn't Tim fifteen? How'd he get your car impounded?

"...is Dick here?" She asked.

Dick peaked over the couch. "Hi."

"Hey Dickie... I have to go pick up your brothers real quickly. Can you be good for a few minutes?"

"Yeah!" Dick rolled over on the couch.

"Alright." She turned to Conner. "I need a huge favour."

"Don't tell me." He said. "I'm not good with kids."

"Just thirty minutes?" She asked. "I can't take them or there won't be room in the car to fit the others."

Conner felt a little bad saying no again. "What would I have to do?"

"Nothing! Just make sure they don't die!" Barbra sighed. "Thank you so  much for this!" She added before he could say he wasn't sure yet. "I'll tell Cassie to come inside, just make sure that Dick stays in here with you. Dickie, you can have screen time now."

"Can I pick what to watch?" Dick asked excitedly. 

"I guess." Conner shrugged. "But I don't-"

"Thank you so much! I'll break speeding laws for your sake, I swear!" And with that, she yanked on her boots and ran out, cursing Tim under her breath.