Chapter 1.

Frederick Moonlight, Don of Bloodmoon Mafia died due to heart attack at the age of 45. Now his eldest son Lucifer Moonlight is the Don of Bloodmoon Mafia and guardian of his siblings.

A day after the furnel Lucifer called all his brothers in the office to discuss important matter.

Lucifer, '' As you all know after father's death I am the Don as well as your legal guardian. Therefore I have called you guys here to discuss about our Princess Ember..''

Before he could say anything further Talon cut him " Then why isn't Ember here? I'll quickly go and call her" and he stands to call Ember

Lucifer said angrily " If you know what's good for you then you'll sit on your place and talk only when your asked or else I will be more than happy to show you the basement"

Talon gulped and sat on his chair quietly when his other siblings where trying to hold there laugh.

Lucifer continued " As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted (glaring Talon) that I have decided from now on each and every single decision about Ember will be made by me. What she wears, were she goes, what she eats , everything. Is that clear."

"Yes Don" came the answer

" Hmm. Good. Now I am going to set rules for Amber which she has to follow or she'll face the same consequences as you all do or even worse."

Rocco "But Lucifer she is just sixteen. Don't you think it's a bit harsh."

"Rocco, I know what I am doing very well so don't try to teach me. And as for being harsh then you all started training at the age of 10 is that correct Rocco."

"Yes Don"

" So now Ember will start will her training too. And this training will be more harsh than our own training. No one of you will show her any mercy or else you'll be at my mercy."

"Yes Don" all the siblings said

" So now I am going to assign you your jobs. Blade you'll teach her music."

" Yes sir" Blade said

"Rocco you'll teach her different languages and code language."

"Yes Don" Rocco said

" Ares you'll teach her fighting skills."

Ares replied "Yes boss"

"Talon you'll teach her hacking."

" Yes Capo" came Talon's reply

" Good. Now you guys can go and continue your work. And inform Ember to come to my office." Lucifer said smiling

" Yes brother", saying this they left the office