Chapter 3

Ember's pov

I was woken up by someone knocking on my door,
"Come in" I said sleepy.

The door flew open and Talon graced me with his presence.

"What do you want now let me sleep."

" Dinner is in 15 min, so you better get your ass out of the bed and get ready. And this will be the last time I will wake you, so better start being responsible or else you had a good demo of what will happen."with this he left.

Urg, why God why, now my favourite brother is also being mean with me. But he is right, I am not ready to face Lucifer or 'Sir' as he wants me to call him😏.I glanced at the clock and saw it was 7:50 now, meaning I have 10 minutes to get ready and go for dinner. I quickly rushed in the bathroom, did my business and freshed up. I glanced at the clock again it was 7:55 now, so I decided not to change my clothes and brushed my hair quickly and put them in a pony. Then I ran towards the dinning room. The family dinning room to be more correct, you see we have a different dinning for guests. In a minute I arrived at our family dinning room.

 In a minute I arrived at our family dinning room

And then I saw all my brothers sitting in their chair. Lucifer was sitting in father's chair. To his right and left were Blade and Rocco respectively. Beside Blade was Ares and infront of Ares was Talon. All of them staring at me and I became nervous .

Lucifer glanced at his watch and said , "Hmm, on time. Go sit beside Ares."

Besides Ares, but I always sat beside Talon. I wanted to say it loud but just nooded my head and walked towards Ares.

" I cannot understand nod language, so start speaking."
"Yes sir" I replied.

And sat beside Ares. And Ares being Ares didn't even acknowledge me.

So I looked at my plate to see what's for dinner. It had spring greens caesar salad with pickled shallot, quinoa vegetable soup and thai glazed chicken. Arg, soup and salad!!!! I hate them the most. Guess I'll just eat the chicken.
I was snapped out of the thought by my brothers talking about me.....how irresponsible I am, how sassy I am,etc....They are talking as if I am not sitting right besides them. I then started not to play them much attention and concentrated on my chicken. As soon as I picked the spoon, I hissed in pain and dropped in on the ground. Oh, how could I forget about my sore hand. I felt 5 pairs of eyes on me. I looked around to see my brother looking at me understandingly and ofcourse the Devil was smirking. They started with their conversation again. I quickly but causiously took another spoon and started eating my dinner. In next five minutes I was done with the dinner. So I quickly got up.......

"Sit down and finish your dinner." came Lucifer's voice

"But I finished my dinner" I quickly said

"What about the soup and salad" said Rocco

"But I don't like them" I said to him

"Whether you like it or not, you'll finish them." came Blade's command

" Urg, I don't want to eat them."

"What you like them or not is your choice. But you'll eat them or not is completely my choice. So sit on the chair and finish your dinner. You'll not leave the place until your plate is empty." Said Lucifer angrily.

I quickly sat down not wanting another punishment. I looked at the disgusting soup and salad and slowly started eating them.

"Be quick" came another annoyed voice which I recognised as Ares's.

"Yes sir" I said.

And started eating quickly and finally finished them in 15 min. I sighed in relief thinking now I could go to my room. But it all changed when Lucifer commanded,
"Now that everyone has finished their dinner, let's head towards the family room."

Oh, how could I forget that from tomorrow onwards all my brothers will train me. And in this meeting I'll get to know everything about this so called training. We finally reached the family room.

We all went inside, sat down and waited quietly for Lucifer to start

We all went inside, sat down and waited quietly for Lucifer to start. Finally after 10 min he started.

" Everyone knows the main reason for the meeting, this meeting is for Ember's training. So here is her schedule

Wake up -----------------------3:30am
Light breakfast-------------- 3:50am
  (Fruit or juice)
Martial art training-------- 4:00 am - 6:30
    with Ares
Breakfast-------------------------7:00am
Leave for school ---------------7:30am
Come back from school------3:00pm
       (Can finish homework and eat some snacks)
Music class ----------------------4:00pm - 4:45pm
   with Blade
                         (Freshen up)
Language class ------------------4:50pm - 6:05pm
    with Rocco
             (Have some juice or milkshake)
Hacking class----------------------6:15pm - 7:30pm
    with Talon
                          (Freshen up)
Painting class----------------------7:40pm - 8:20pm
     with me
Dinner ---------------------------------8:30pm
         (Can complete homework)
Physical fitness training---------10:00pm - 10:40pm
     with Ares
Homework checking--------------10:45pm
with me

So that's it. Now that everyone knows the schedule, manage work work accordingly. And Ember I haven't alloted anyone to tutor you for your school work because I have faith in you, but if your grades are not satisfactory then I will have someone to tutor you. And believe me when I say that it will not be good.
Now, you may leave Ember. I have some important discussion with them."

"Yes sir" I said and left to my room.

On the way I kept thinking about my schedule and his warning. He wants me to have A+ when I don't even have time to breathe. I reached my room and jumped on my bed. Tomorrow I have to wake up at 3:30am. For fuck sake who the hell wakes up that early and to make it clear I am not at all a morning person. But then again I have no choice. I set my alarm at 3:30am and slept on the bed. The last thought on my mind was....

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.