Chapter 5

Ember's pov

I entered the dinning room to see my brothers already seated, waiting for my arrival. I quickly went to my seat and sat down. But as soon as I sat, I quickly got up rubbing my ass. I heard chuckles and look around to see my brother holding hard not to laugh and Ares sat quietly smirking. I soon became red as tomato and sat down quietly and causiously.

"Brother Ares, what did you do on the first session itself that....." Rocco said.

"Brother, I did nothing just trained her with some canning here and there and ofcourse a good spanking."

To say I was embarrassed is a understatement.

"We very well know your love for cane. During Talon's first training session with you, he was not able to sit at all." Blade said

I quickly looked at Talon for some explanation. He to me to remain quiet and that he'll tell me everything afterwards.

"Quiet now." Lucifer ordered.

Everyone instantly became quite.

Then he continued "Ember, today your school will start after summer holidays. But you won't go alone to school, you'll have your own bodyguard 'Damon' and Talon will be their with you. Follow the rules and we'll be good. And Ember no boyfriend at all. Is that clear."

"Yes sir" I replied quickly.

"Good. Keep your phone always on and receive only our calls .

"Yes sir."

"Ember, take this and keep it with you all the time." Talon said handing me a beautiful necklace.

"Thank you brother." I said and wore the necklace.

Talon simply similed.

I quickly finished my breakfast and left to school with Talon and Damon.