Chapter 2: Jian Yuncheng

While Jian Yiling is lost in her own thoughts, her parents and her elder brother are quarreling downstairs.

"Well, stop it. Your sister is still young."

Wen Nuan who is in her forties, frowned and her tone was tangled and helpless.

"Young? It's no longer a matter of being young! She's fifteen years old! It's time to be sensible! What's more, is the matter of pushing third younger brother down the stairs a sentence that can be covered up just because she is young? Third brother's hands are used to play the piano. Now he may not be able to play the piano his whole life! "

The man standing in front of the woman is an adult, tall and a whole head higher than the woman. He was wearing a black shirt with the top two buttons open.

The man's appearance is very outstanding, at the moment his eyes are very deep, the expression on his face is very serious, with a layer of haze covering his eyes.

He is the woman's eldest son, Cheng.

Today, however, his discussion with his mother is not so jovial.

Their youngest sister did such a terrible thing, pushing her brother and his third brother down the stairs!

Next to them a middle-aged man, who the children's father Jian Shuxin, also looked solemn.

Jian Shu sits on the leather sofa. In his early 50's, he is well-balanced because of proper maintenance. Although there are traces of years left on his face, he still exudes the charm of a mature man.

He was speechless in the face of his eldest son's questioning.

Jane Yuncheng continued: "no matter what kind of dispute there is between brothers and sisters, pushing your own brother down the stairs is unforgivable!"

He shook his head and said, "Yun Cheng, that's your sister too. When she was a child, you loved her so much. You held her in your arms and coaxed her to tease her. Not to mention how happy you were when she learned to call you big brother. "

"I remember, I remember very clearly that she is my sister. Of course I love her, but it is because the whole family spoiles her that she has become a lawless person. Being the child of Jian's it's not a problem to have a big temper. But she went too far this time. Dad, mom, Yunnao is also your child, isn't he? Now his hand may not be good all his life. "

Wen Nuan had tears all over the eyes: "You are all my children. 'The palm and the back of the hand are all flesh. How can it not hurt?' I admit that I love Xiaoling a little more than your brothers. That's because she is a girl I know she did too much this time, but I can't really send her to prison, can I?"

Next to them Jian Shu she saw his wife crying, gently put his arms around her shoulder and soothed her.

Looking at her mother's sad and crying face, Jian Yuncheng was also in a heavy mood: "I didn't say that. I want you to make up for third younger brother and discipline younger sister severely after this time. Otherwise, even if she's my sister, I'll take her to the juvenile prison!"

"I see..." she understand her eldest son's words.

"Yun Cheng, you hurriedly flew back from abroad and haven't eaten yet. Let sister An make you something to eat?" Jian shu looked at his son and cared.

"No, I will go to the hospital. My third brother is still in a bad mood. I need to go look at him."

Jian nodded: "your mother and I will be there in a moment."

After a few words, Jian Yuncheng left.