Chapter 69: Sister An

After dinner, Jian Yuncheng said that he would like to drink coffee, so Mrs. An cooked it and brought it to his study.

Unlike Mrs. Mo, Mrs. An spent a much longer time in the Jian's house.

When Wen Nuan was a child, sister An took care of her daily life in the Wen house.

Later, Wenwen and Jian shushe got married, and she also came to work in Jian's house.

At first, there was only sister An who lived in the residence for a long time. Later, as she grew older and her physical strength gradually deteriorated, they hired a younger nanny to help her share the workload.

In this way, sister An only takes care of kitchen affairs, and leaves other cleaning matters to Mrs. mo.

Mrs. an, who never married, regards Wen Nuan and the children as her family.

Also since she watched the four children grow up, Jian Yuncheng trusts her.

After sister an arrived at the study, Jian Yuncheng asked, "sister an, what do you think of sister Mo?"

Mrs. Mo came to work at Jian's house after he had already gone to university. After that, he didn't spend much time at home.

"This..." Sister Ann is a little hesitant.

"Sister Ann, I trust you. You are like our family. You can tell me what you think."

"It's nothing special. She's very diligent and quick with work, and she's not lazy. I think she sometimes says something..."

"What is it?"

Sister an didn't know how to describe it, so she directly told Jian Yuncheng what she had heard two days ago: "two days ago, when I went to the third young master's study to see the third young master, Mrs. Mo delivered food to the third young master who did not want to go downstairs. I heard sister Mo told him that he had little hope for his hand, but could consider other things. She also told the third young master that his mother was very bitter in her heart and has been talking about Miss"

It's not easy for Mrs. an to say that sister mo's words are wrong since what she said is still true.

But she always felt that she should not say these words in front of a child who has just been injured.

Sister an is not a person who like to instigate quarrals. She will not file a complaint without definite evidence. Today, it is the eldest young master who asked her about it. She told him what she thought was not appropriate.

After listening to sister an's words, Jian Yuncheng's face sank, and a cold light flashed in his eyes.

After a moment's silence, Jian Yuncheng's eyes fell on the sweater and scarf sent by Jian Yiling.

Then he suddenly got up, grabbed the car key on the desk and rushed out of the door.

Sister an was left puzzled. Didn't the eldest young master say that there is a video conference to be held this evening?

Jian Yuncheng picked up the car from the garage and drove directly to the old house.

It was already eight o'clock in the evening. The old man and the old lady were watching the evening news.

Jian Yuncheng's sudden visit surprised the two elders.

"Why did you come here at this time?" The old man asked, looking at Yncheng's face, he thought something was wrong.

Mrs. Jian giggled: "I guess my grandson is coming to see our little boy!"

After all, he just received a gift from Xiaoxiao.

Jian Yuncheng nodded: "where is little sister?"

"Doing her homework in her study." Old Lady Jian said and also warned Jian Yuncheng, "you can't be cruel to her any more! I know that you are strict to her because you want her to restrain her temper. You can see that she has been restrained enough recently. If you are bad to her again, she will not recognize you as her brother anymore! "

"I see." Jian Yuncheng did not come here for the sake of scolding Jian Yiling.

Jian Yuncheng knocked on the door of Jian Yiling's study. He heard a sweet voice saying "please come in" and then opened the door.