Chapter 65: Her Grades Are Not Very Good

After talking with Jian Yiling, Professor Xu asks Cheng Yi to drive her back.

"Cheng Yi, you have to deliver the person home safely, or you don't have to come back yourself!"

"Yes, teacher."

When the teacher finds a new treasure, Cheng Yi becomes the grass.

"Yiling, what's your house address?" Cheng Yi asks Jian Yiling.

"To Shenghua high school." Jian Yiling said.

Jian Yiling still has time to get back to school before her grandmother comes to pick her up.

Cheng Yi didn't ask. Jian Yiling said she would go back to school, so he sent her back to school.

Cheng Yi takes his car. His car looks very low-key from the outside, but he pays attention to the interior and decoration.

Jian Yiling also found out that Cheng Yi's car glass is explosion-proof, with a high safety level.

Those who can be in Huiling Medical Research Institute are not ordinary, and Cheng Yi is no exception.

When Cheng Yi was escorting Jian Yiling through the gate, the security guard had an  embarrassed smile on his face and dare not look at Jian Yiling directly.

While driving, Cheng Yi couldn't help asking Jian Yiling this question:

"by the way, why is your abbreviation F.S"

"Minus ten."

Cheng Yi paused. Suddenly thinking of something, he starts laughing.

"I see. I'll change mine when I go back as well. I'll call it x1."

Cheng Yi gets to the point and thinks of a new abbreviation for himself.

He sends Jian Yiling to the school and watches her enter the school gate before turning around to leave.

Just as the car was about to leave, the teaching director saw it, recognized Cheng Yi, who was driving, and ran over.

"Dr. Cheng!" The director's face was excited and even courteous.

The teaching director knew Cheng Yi because one of his relatives was selected for the clinical trial of a new drug in Huiling medical research institute a year ago.

As a result, he also had the opportunity to be in contact with people from Huiling Institute, including Cheng Yi.

The teaching director has deep admiration and respect for the people of Huiling Medical Research Institute.
Not to mention that he may get sick in the future, and he may have ask for the Institute's help.

So it's absolutely necessary to have a good relationship with the people in the Institute.

Cheng Yi put down the window, pushed his spectacle frame habitually with his right hand, and turned to the director with a polite but distant smile: "Mr. Li."

"Dr. Cheng, you still remember me! What a pleasure"

The teaching director is smiling, because Cheng Yi remembers him and feels very happy.

In fact, Cheng Yi remembers the director simply because he has a good memory, not because he has something special that impresses him deeply.

The teaching director then asked, "Dr. Cheng, how did you come to Shenghua high school? what's the matter? You can tell me what you need. Nobody knows abou the school better than me. "

He is the director of teaching. It's natural for him to be familiar with things in school.

Originally, Cheng Yi didn't want to deal with the teaching director, but suddenly he thought of Jian Yiling and was curious.

"Do you know a female student named Jian Yiling?"

"Why did Dr. Cheng ask about her?" The smile on the teaching director's face visibly stiffened when referring to Jian Yiling.

Jian Yiling is a disgrace to their school. As a teaching director, of course, he only hopes to talk to people outside about the good aspects of their school, not such bad students.

"What's wrong with her?" Cheng Yi narrowed his eyes. The director's reaction was different from what he expected.

"She.. it's nothing, but her grades are not very good. "