Chapter 70: Won't You Call Me Big Brother?

In the room, Jian Yiling was lying in front of her desk, as if she was doing her homework.

Jian Yiling looked up and meet the Jian Yuncheng gaze.

Hearing the knock on the door, Jian Yiling had thought that it was the servant who always sent her hot milk.

She did not expect that the person knocking was Jian Yuncheng.

Jian Yiling took back her gaze and used the homework beside her to cover the report she was just writing.

Jian Yuncheng came to her and squatted down to make his sight on the same level.

"Xiaoling."

He called.

Jian Yiling turned her head and looked at him. But she instinctively leaned back a little, keeping her distance from Jian Yuncheng.

Jian Yiling is still not used to being close to others. The women in the family are still, but it is difficult for her to get close to the men.

Her instinctive reaction makes Yuncheng frown.

Looking at his younger sister in front of him, he sighs. She looks tender and her eyes are a little bloodshot. He doesn't know whether she has been sleeping well recently or not.

Jian Yuncheng's voice softened as he said:
"thank you for the gift, big brother likes it very much. Thank you for remembering big brother's birthday"

Until now, he had always treated Yiling with a stiff face, and when he talked, he seemed to be talking to the employees of his company.

Jian Yiling just looks at Jian Yuncheng.

"Angry with big brother? Because the elder brother is strict with you"

When Jian Yiling didn't respond, he thought that she was really angry with him.

Jian Yuncheng slowly said to Yiling, "Xiaoling, brother doesn't believe that you are a person who will hurt your relatives, and brother also doesn't believe that yunnao is a person who will lie and slander you. The most painful thing for big brother and our parents is that you are both our favorite family. We can't make a choice between you, we can't give up any of you."

The Jian family has never been soft hearted to outsiders.

However, they did not know whatto do with the contradiction between their family members.

Not talking about the gemtle Wen Nuan, even Jian Shuo who is vigorous while handling the shopping mall, can't calmly deal with the extreme contradictions between their family.

For Jian Yuncheng, one is his brother and the other is his sister.

He is 13 years older than Yiling and 11 years older than Yunnao.

It can be said that he watched them grow up.

He still remembers that when he was in high school, when he got home, the two little carrots would hold him one on the left thigh and one on the right.

Blinking their cute eyes, they asked him for snacks.

Yiling liked to eat sweets.

Yunnao liked to eat ice cream.

If he didn't buy it, the two little heartless kids immediately turned their faces and embraced their second brother's thighs.

If he bought it, he would be scolded by his mother.

Jian Yiling looks up at Jian Yuncheng with bright eyes.

Seeing his sister's little face, Jian Yuncheng reached out to stroke her face.

But yiling instinctively dodged.

Jian Yuncheng was stunned for a moment, as his sister's resistance to him was greater than he imagined.

He suddenly remembered that she had never called him "big brother" since he came back ater the incident.

"Xiaoling, won't you call me big brother? " Jian Yuncheng used the tone of seduction.

Jian Yiling did not reply, but grabbed the small cake on her desk and handed it to Jian Yuncheng.

She avoided Jian Yuncheng's request indirectly by her actions.

Yuncheng's mind echoed with the words that old lady Jian said to him before he came upstairs: "if you treat her badly again and again, even if you are careful later, she won't recognize you!"