Chapter 71: Want To Take Her Back? No Way!

While Jian Yuncheng was stunned, she put the cake on the corner of the table beside him, and then turned to do her own work.

Jiam Yuncheng was left out by her.

He stayed in Jian Yiling's study for a long time. During this time, he ate the cake that Jian Yiling handed him and solved a mathematical problem for her.

He also found a half knitted sweater placed by Jian Yiling's desk. It was the same style as the one given to him, but the color of the wool was gray, and its size was slightly smaller than the one given to him.

So Jian Yuncheng knew that while scarf he had received might not have been made by Jian Yiling, but the sweater was definitely made by her.

Thinking of this, the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously.

However, in the end, Jian Yuncheng could not wait long enough for Jian Yiling to call him "big brother".

He doesn't know how long it has been, since he heard her sweet and lovely voice that called him "big brother" affectionately.

###

When Jian Yuncheng came down from the stairs and saw the two elders again, he told them that he would take Jian Yiling back in a few days.

"What do you think you are doing?" said Mrs. Jane. "When you don't want her, you just send her away like that and then take her back whenever you change your mind? Go, go, stay where you are. Since Xiaoxiao already came here, she will stay here. Even if we can't do anything else, we are more than enough to take care of Xiaoxiao by ourselves! "

Jian Yuncheng had to turn to look at his grandfather.

"Don't look at me." This time, the old man stood on grandma Jian's side, "my old house is cold and empty. It's rare for a someone to accompany me. I'm not willing to see xiaoling off!"

Although the old man is not as obvious as the old lady, there is no doubt that he loves his granddaughter.

Mrs. Jian continued: "I have discussed with the old man that eighty percent of the property in our name will be left to Xiaoxiao, including this old house. The eight of you will share the remaining 20 percent. Don't blame us old things for being eccentric. Who makes you all stinky boys?"

Mr. and Mrs. Jiam have retired and the business has been completely left to their sons.

But the fund stock real estate under the name of the two elders is not a small sum of money. This wealth is enough for someone to eat and live well for a lifetime.

This is what He Yan has always been thinking about, as the amount of this property is very large.

"Grandma, I don't have any opinion about  giving all your property to Xiaoling. I'm talking about taking Xiaoling back."

Jian Yuncheng had no interest in the property of the two senior citizens, and had no opinion about the decision of the old couple to leave the property to Jian Yiling.

"Even if you did have any objection, I'll wouldn't matter. Since you said it's ok, I hope you'll stick to your words. But I won't let you take her back. If you dare pick her up behind my back, I'll sweep you all out one by one! The gate will never be opened for you again!"

Old Mrs. Jian began to play dirty.

Even if Jian Shuhuan and Wen Nuan came, her answer would remain the same!

Mr. Jian said after a while : "Yuncheng, you know the contradiction between Xiaoling and yunnao. It will not go away for a while. At least you have to wait for yunnao's hand to get well. As for Xiaoling, you can give her to your grandparents at ease. "

When Jian yunnao's hand really gets, Mr. Jian can find other reasons to keep Yiling here.

In the face of the firm attitude of Mr and Mrs Jian, Jian Yuncheng was defeated.

At least for now, it's impossible to bring up the matter with the two elder.