Chapter 6

"Good work, everyone!" Recovery girl smiled as they walked around Area B handing out her gummies and Yuki healing a couple people just enough to get them to support themselves.

"Wow, so your quirk is healing?" a girl asked, staring at her once broken wrist.

"Yes," Yuki smiled, moving on to the next person.

"Good work out there, everyone." he smiled. Unconsciously emitting a comforting atmosphere.

He's so kind.

So sweet~

Must protect...

Smol Bean~

A prince?!

"Yes, yes, you too!" Recovery Girl shouted, waving people down to get some gummies.

Yuki followed not too far behind.

"Oh dear, you were hurt this much by your own quirk?" she asked worriedly looking down at the green head.

"This is much worse than I anticipated." Yuki told the Recovery girl as he observed his severe injured arm.

"No doubt his legs are in the same condition," he sighed.

She then proceeded to place a kiss on the green haired boy.

Slowly his limbs began to fix themselves properly.

"Let's finish this quickly. Is anyone else injured?" She shouted to the crowd who seemed dumbstruck by the kiss.

"Good work today, Satori-kun." Recovery girl smiled up at him.

"Ah! Thank you. Good work today too, sensei." Yuki smiled.

With a couple people from each area coming in to heal for things such as a broken bone or sprained something, they had taken a little over 30 min to get everyone cleared from the nurse's office.

"Satori-san! I see you're still here! Good, Good!" Nezu shouted walking in with All Might smiling brilliantly right behind him.

"Principal! All Might!" Yuki bowed in response.

"Now, now, relax. I've come here to discuss some important things with you if you are to become a student at U.A. and on top of that an assistant for Recovery Girl."

"Oh, Yes!"

"All Might," Nezu looked up at the number one hero.

Confused, Yuki looked between the two. "What exactly does-"

As though some had punched him in the gut- he isn't even sure if he could breath. Yuki's legs gave out as All Might turned into the man who looked ever so sickly from the convenient store.

"Y-Y-Y-You spoke to me that one time!" Yuki's first words were not what the number one hero expected.

"I'm sorry-" All Might was about to ask but Yuki continued.

"That time at the convenient store! I saw you! You spoke to me! And then you buffed up and went after a villain!" Yuki shouted. He was now looking at the floor in disbelief but also relieved he wasn't going crazy.

"You saw that?!" All Might shouted as he received looks from both Recovery Girl and Nezu.

Slowly standing up he tried to regain his composure. "I saw it. I thought I was going crazy."

"Oh,"

"If this is your real form then you should really do a better job at choosing where you transform," Yuki crossed his arms not out of anger but annoyance that he had been the reason he was questioning his sanity.