Drop in

(WARNING!!! I haven't actually read any DC comics or anything, my knowledge comes from fanfic, and I won't always double-check my facts. ) We will get back to the mystery vigilante next time, sorry.

Next day, during lunch, at school.

Mari's POV:

The Joker droped into the cafeteria, and said,

"Smile!!!" But before he could actually do anything, Marinette stood up, shocked, and said,

"Uncle J?" The Joker turned around, stunned. only one person had ever called him that, "Nette!!!!" she jumped up and gave him a hug. Then she scowled.

"Uncle J! What have I told you about that horrible outfit?" The Joker's smile droped. He even had the audacity to look shocked, "Shit. Not to be caught dead in it. . . but, Mari!"

"Uncle J! Go change. NOW!" The Joker actually looked scared, he scurried out of the room, then re-entered in a different outfit, one less, eyeball-scorching. A pastel green shirt, and dark purple  pants, with pastel green stripes. When he came back in, she winced, and said, "Better." The Joker groaned, then said,

"Long time no see! When were you planning on telling me your back in Gotham??" Marinette giggled, much to the surprise of everyone in the room, how dose an absolute ANGEL know Gothams most feared villain? Much less scare him?

"Soon. Shall we go? I think we have some catching up to do." a smoke bomb later, they were gone.

By the time Batman and Nightwing showed up to the seen, they were gone.

"What? where's the Joker?" Nightwing asked, to which, the only answer he received, was the shakings of heads, Nightwing looked around and said, "Where's Marinette?" a girl on the far side of the room spoke up, 

"Disappeared with The Joker." Nightwing looked half-scared to death. "The Joker took her?" again, the girl shook her head. "No, she jumped up and hugged him. She scared him." both Batman and Nightwing's jaw dropped. 

"Scared him?

Short chapter y'all! Sorry! I had a busy week, and this was kinda rushed!

With love, 

IK