Dussu's Feather.

Dick's Pov:

"What?! Alfred! Who's Dussu?!" Alfred turned to Dick. "An old ally. We were close."

Tim spoke up next. "Who is Wang Fu? and how did you do that Marinette?!" Marinette smiled. "Years of experience." Alfred's jaw dropped. 

"When exactly did Wang die?" Marinette frowned and counted on her fingers. "Um .  .  .  .  .  like 2 and a half years ago." Alfred's jaw dropped again. 

"2 years? You've been a G. by yourself for 2 years?" Marinette nodded.  "Yeah, I got my M. at like 12, then at 16 Master Fu died." Alfred hugged the girl. The batfam was just gapping. 

"Miss Marinette, I am sorry. I assume you had the Cat M. as well?" Marinette tilted her head. "Um.  .  .  when we were 14 I had to take his Miraculous. I was by myself for 2 years before I gave out the Bee, Dragon, Snake, Monkey, and Horse. They became semi-permeant M. holders. " Alfred looked at the girl. Giving her a hug.

"Oh, you poor dear. I can't imagine that." Marinette tilted her head, "But, there's more.  .  .  We were fighting the Butterfly, and the Peacock." Alfred frowned. 

"Poor Dussu. He's probably broken. Thank you, Great Guardian" Marinette smiled, and grabed her bag. 

"Here." She said, handing Alfred a box. 

IDK. I got some comments that you wanted this.  .  .  ? 

Anyway, I will have the next chapter out on Wednesday. 

With love, 

IK.