How they met.

IDK. Someone wanted to know. How did the Joker meet Marinette?

Marinette was sobbing, Jason had died last week. Marinette was walking around the park when she smashed into the Joker. She looked him over, then proceeded to say,

"You really need a better outfit." this confused the Joker, a small crying girl had run into him, she didn't look scared, and she had told him off. He sighed, "Yeah, I do." Her glare was SCARY! Scarier the the bat-glare! She grinned at him. 

"I'd be happy to design it for you!" she squealed when he nodded. He suddenly remembered the little girl wasn't walking with a person. .  ."Um. . . are your parent's going to b worried?" she shook her head.

"Nope! They're dead." then in a sing song voice she said, "D-E-A-D." she smiled at him again.  "I'm Marinette by the way." 

Time skip

"Um, J? Who's this?" Harley asked, as she saw the sleeping girl, on the couch, in the Joker's lair. "That Marinette, or Mari." Harley nodded. "Ok? Why's she here? and I like the new outfit." He said, "Her parent's are dead. She told me my outfit was terrible, and then proceeded to offer to make a new one. She's a little ball of sunshine. "

Time skip

The Joker took Mari to all the villain get-togethers, and the villain's of Gotham fell in love with the little ray of sunshine, (Not romantic) and started to stop being so. . . Evil. Marinette brought out the good in them. A few months after Marinette met Bridgette, and left, they slowly (even though they tried not to!) reverted back to their old ways.

But they all love Gotham's ray of sun!

I know it's crappy, I'm tired, and I just did the I-Ready. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short backstory!!

With love,

-IK.