Moving in with the Blazes

Blakelynn's POV
Shit, just go in!

For fuck sakes.

Ughhhh.

Right now I'm trying to get dresses into my skinny jeans but for some reason I can't get the button in the button hole! It's like I just got fat overnight!

"For fucks sake I even ate a nasty ass açai bowl yesterday too! Why I did that, I have no idea but still! How am I getting so fat?!" I whisper yell as I squeeze my stomach in so that I can finally do the button.
"There, finally."
I pull on my black combats after putting on a pink jumper to hide my bloating and brush my hair.

Today is finally moving day!!!! Whoooooo!I have packed everything up and it's already in the moving van - my suitcase has just been picked up by our driver and I'm heading to meet the squad at the cafeteria

I have packed everything up and it's already in the moving van - my suitcase has just been picked up by our driver and I'm heading to meet the squad at the cafeteria ... we have one final thing to do.
-
-
Scratch, scratch, scratch
So remember when I first came and said I have a nipple piercing? Well it was actually my pocket knife that I stuffed into my bra before arriving. So right now I'm adding the finishing touches to the squad's names that we have just scratched onto our table, it says:

This table is reserved for the legends before you:
Blakelynn Blaze - Level A**
Legacy Royelle - Level A**
Jayce Preston - Level A
Ace Parker - Level B*
Aspen Parker - Level B*
Piper Rosalie - Level B
Jax Elliot - Level C

The squad hopes whoever sits here next are just as cool and reckless as us!

And yes that took a while and a lot of effort to scratch onto a table! Anyways as I finish, we walk to the limo and jump in before driving away.
-
-
"Adam, where will we be living?" I ask the driver. I'm really curious because I'm pretty sure that my parents wouldn't want us living with them.

"Mr Blaze has requested that you and your friends are to live in the family mansion, miss."

Wait WHAT???!!!

My parents, as in the people who gave me life, as in Mr and Mrs Blaze?

Weird

I'm snapped out of my thought as I look out to see, the one and only, Blaze family mansion.