Disowned

Blakelynn's POV
"Okay now we have that clear up what the fuck am I supposed to do about my Papa?" I ask J nervously as I pull out of our hug. The 5 men are still chained but have passed out.

"I guess we will tell him that this is enough." He stated but he doesn't know what my fathers like, you can't just have enough.

"But the mafia will be mine next year and I-" I start but he cuts me off,

"You what Blake? We can't risk Rosa taking over if you carry on the mafia especially now that you're pregnant! We don't want her to take over and train our baby like your father trained you." He replies, concern covering his face and my eyes prick with tears that I push back.

"Okay but you'll come too tight?" I say, clinging to his arm tightly.

"Always" and with that we head out of the room.

"¿Qué ha ocurrido? What happened to the training and why don't I see any sign of blood?!" (What happened?) My father asks sternly as his gaze shifts between Jayce and I - are hands still latching onto each other.

"Papa," I take a deep breath before continuing, "I would like to resign from the mafia along with my friends. This lifestyle would not be right for my baby and I want to try and prevent Rosa's appearances as much as possible." I finish with a gulp as I notice the pure anger spread across my fathers face. If this was a cartoon there would be steam coming out of his ears.

"Leave?! You can't leave you are going to be the leader in a year! I swear Blakelynn if you leave now then I never want to see your face again, if I do you will regret it!" He sneers at me and I feel a tear trickle down my cheek after hearing his harsh words.

"Then I guess this is Adios Papa. Have a nice life, lo siento for any inconveniences I have caused y te quiero." (Bye...sorry...I love you) and with that I head out of the room, my friends following behind along with Luca as we head to the door.

-
-
As we arrive at the apartment that we will be staying at I sit on the bed and my mind catches up with everything that has happened.

I pushed back Rosa,

I disobeyed Papa,

I was disowned and threatened,

I c-cried?

All of a sudden I feel a tear fall down my face, followed by another, then another. Before I know if an uncontrollable stream of tears fall. I slide down the bedroom wall and let out silent sobs. This is the first I've cried since I was like 10.

Suddenly I hear knocking on the locked door,
"B are you okay?" Legacy asks but as I don't answer the knocks get louder,

"Blake open up please" she yells, her voice audibly cracking.

I slowly stand and unlock the door before getting pulled into a long hug by my best friend. She rubs my back telling me things are going to be okay and if she should get Jayce. I nod and she guides me to my bed to sit down before turning and heading downstairs.

I feel the bed dip and a strong pair of arms snake around my waist, J. He carefully picks me up placing me on his lap while tracing circles over my back, instantly calming me a little. I bury my head into his neck and breathe in his mesmerising scent while he whispers soothing things into my ear. I slowly feel myself starting to drift to sleep.

I know this is a really short chapter but I'm sorry. I've had a few exams in school but they should be done by end of next week so then the chapters will be longer again. Hope you are enjoying anyways sorry again. x