Who's Luca?

Jayce's POV
After Blake left the room, it was silent. The squad looked scared to death, Legacy looked concerned - but not shocked. Her Dad looks proud and still has a smirk on his face. You could hear a pin drop and could cut the tension with a knife.

"So, I think you should all head up to your rooms - the maid will escort you - and get ready for dinner otherwise my wife will have your heads. Wear something formal." Gio says before motioning for us to leave his office, which we do.

As we leave the room I can tell the squad are on edge before Legacy cuts the silence,
"I knew this would happen! I really thought that she had managed to suppress the darkness but as soon as her father appears, she always wants to please him. He knows exactly how to get the psycho back!" She groans while throwing a hands through her hair.

Jax comforts her saying things like 'it'll be fine' and 'don't worry' but I can tell he's doubtful. We all are. I have never seen this side of her before and quite frankly - it scares me.

We arrive in a hall which has 8 doors - 4 on each side. Three have name plaques on them already that read 'Blakelynn', 'Legacy' and 'Luca'. Who's Luca?

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud thud which is Aspen and Ace fighting over a room.

"Guys they are the same chill, none of your rooms are even decorated yet" legacy says, stopping any further fighting.

"Hey L, who's Luca?" Aspen asks while examining the name plaque.

"Oh you'll meet him at dinner which is in" she checks her phone, "Shit it's in 20 minutes go get ready - trust me you don't wanna be late!" She says while sprinting into her room and shutting the door. We all head into rooms and get ready.

Blakelynn's POV
Right now I'm adding the finishing touches to my makeup - yeah makeup, I always wear it to dinner. You may be wondering what's so special about dinners, well at dinner the whole family sits and speak about any plans we have etc etc. It's just deemed as polite to turn up basically. After I'm dressed I head out of my room to see the squad and let me tell you, we look fabulous!

 After I'm dressed I head out of my room to see the squad and let me tell you, we look fabulous!