My soulmate

(Time Shift to prom)

Blakelynn's POV
We are finally here!!! It's prom day. Let me catch you up a little. So school flew by with the only real excitement surrounding my pregnancy. We found out that I would be having a baby girl a few months in and so up until the birth all of our friends began coming up with names.

Legacy suggested Lux, something about how she will be spoiled rotten with a luxurious lifestyle.

Gemini wanted us to call her Venus, she thought it was cool I guess.

The twins suggested the name sienna and I liked it but J said it was a little too sweet, whatever that means.

Piper liked the name Quinn but to be honest that just reminds me of Harley Quinn, she's cool and all but still.

Jax liked Mila which was nice I guess but it didn't feel right.

Luca suggested Amore, which is Spanish for love which I thought was sorta sweet.

Eventually Jayce and I decided on the perfect name,
Reign Scarlett Preston. Let me tell you she is gorgeous. She has my caramel hair and Jayce's piercing green eyes.

 She has my caramel hair and Jayce's piercing green eyes

Name: Reign Scarlett Preston
Relation: daughter

Today Reign is staying with J's parents so that we can enjoy prom together although we will miss her. Jayce asked me in the sweetest way, we went to the beach were we had our first date and he set up candles and rose petals that spelled out 'Prom?'.

Ace asked Luca to prom and they started dating a few months back. Turns out that Aspen is also bisexual so when Gemini asked her out, she gladly accepted and they are still going strong, I am an amazing Cupid! Legacy and Jax are still together and even told each other that they loved one another a few months ago.

On the first day of school, Piper met Gemini's twin brother Leo and apparently they hit it off straight away. They went on cute little dates to ice cream parlours to 'study' apparently. But finally told us about their relationship about 3 months into it and they are adorable together.
-
-
Right now we are getting ready for prom and let me tell you we look amazing. I even got Aspen to wear a dress!

 I even got Aspen to wear a dress!