Part 11

It's my last day of isolation. I actually like my own company so it's a punishment I could bare but still the hours seems to drag like a schoolbag on the pavement. Currently I'm scribbling on my maths paper, I finished it already but it's most likely all wrong. If there's one thing I hate in this world it's maths. The most disgusting, subject possibly ever created.
I'm completely zoned out imagining what I'll have for lunch. "Oi!"
"JESUS CHRIST!"  I practically fall off my chair from the fright. I turn and Jordan is standing there holding back his laughter "what are you doing ya muppet"
"You scared the shit out of me what are you doing!?"
"Just wanted to come say hello"
"Hello!- now go if a teacher catches you in here you'll be sitting right here next to me"
"I wouldn't be complaining"
"Go on go- I'll see you at lunch" I wiggle my fingers at him as he disappears behind the door.
That's been pretty much my dealings with Jordan since the incident on Monday and I'm really happy. It's nice not constantly having to question why a boy is talking to me because he might just want to- well you know. It doesn't feel like that with Jordan we just I dunno, get on.
Someone who I'm still not getting on with is Nas, we still haven't made up. I've obviously been with her and even had dinner in her house but i know she was just acting like nothing was wrong so Missy wouldn't suspect.
The minute I hear the bell for first lunch I dart out of the room leaving all my paper on the table. I decide to go find Nas. It's now or never, I don't have a single thing prepared on what I should say but I don't want this dragging out for longer than needs be.
"Watch it" i hear as I hit into a short haired ginger guy. Oh wait no it's Sam, if that's not a coincidence I don't know what is. I feel like decking her, I mean I will apologise for hurting Nas' feelings but that doesn't mean I like her. She's so fucking annoying for one and ugh I barely even know her,I just don't like her. I keep walking but she calls me back. I don't really want to be seen talking with the local nutter if I'm honest. "Aren't you that girl from the other day?"
"The girl who say you kissing in the school toilets? That sounds about right"
She doesn't even flinch. "Well just so you know the only reason I'm not telling everyone is because of Nas, not you, so don't get it twisted"
She just looks me up and down and walks away. Yes I've been a little bit cruel but I just can't seem to help myself around her she gets under my skin.
"Alison?" For gods sake what now... it's Ms. Keane. "Hi miss"
"Hey, I've got your test results here from the other day, here you are"
I smile as I look down a B on Shakespearean quotes, Ms. Keane is smiling too.
"Keep up this work and you'll breeze through the mocks" she continues walking onto the staff room. No doubt to find Mr. Qureshi, those two have seemed a bit too close for comfort these days.
"Hey wait up!"
"For gods sake what now?" I snap at Jordan. He takes a step back with his hands in the air.
"Sorry I'm just trying to find Nas and you're like the billionth person I've walked into"
"Oh right I see" he looks like I've interrupted something he's said. "Did something happen?"
"Ah no it's fine you go find Nas" I'm in a dilemma I want to stay and talk to Jordan but I know I have to apologise to Nas. "We'll talk at second lunch ok?" I say giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. For one second I see his eyes go bright and he smirks at me. Some people are watching and make eyes but i enjoy the attention on me.
One of the people watching on was Nas, here I go. She sees me coming and starts to pull some books out of her locker. "Hi Nas" she doesn't answer just glances at me. "Nas?"
"Nasreen please talk to me"
"What do you want Alison?"
"I'm sorry yeah? I really am Nas I was having an awful morning and you just- it just took me by surprise that's all"
"Alison don't you realise? That's not an excuse, I've been nothing but nice to you since you've came to this school and incase you've forgotten you don't actually know me, you don't know anything about me so who the hell do you think you are commenting about MY life" she angrily whispers so nobody will hear but it doesn't ruin the effect by any means.
"Nas..." I deserve what she said and she's right I don't know her well at all but nevertheless her words sting me. "I really am sorry, can we forget this happened, please let me prove I'm not a complete arsehole"
She weighs up my words. "Let's just take it one day at a time" I mean I don't think she's welcoming me back with open arms but at least she isn't talking with her eyes all scrunched up with a pinched mouth anymore. "Oh and Nas?"
"Yeah"
"Welcome to lesbian life!" Her mouth drops open and she hushes me but I think I've made her laugh at least. "You won't tell Missy will you? Or anyone for that matter?"
"No! I told you last time I won't but you know I think you should tell Missy, I mean yeah it might take her a minute to come around but do you really think she wouldn't be happy for you?"
"Yeah well, like I said one day at a time" she gives me a weak smile and and waves goodbye.
I want to go find Jordan to see what he has to say but i know I have to rush back to isolation before the bell. He'll just have to wait.

Hey guys! This chapter was a bit of a filler so sorry if you didn't find it very entertaining but I promise there will be loadssss of Jordan in the next! Also I know
I showed a little bit of a meaner side to Alison when she was talking to Sam but I just wanted to show a different side because we all can't be perfect and get on with everyone and if I imagine these two girls together I feel like they're in no way similar so yeah Alison and Sam don't gel!
Hope you're enjoying xo