Chapter 1

Kyles POV:

Oh my god... I can't believe I get to go on Warped. Breath Kyle, Breath. I wonder who's all going to be there.... What if they dont like me? Don't think that way Kyle you will be perfectly fine. They will like you, but what if they don't. Well great now I'm just talking to myself.

"Kyle, what's wrong sweety?" Said a familar soothing voice. I guess my mom walked in my room while I was having a mental breakdown. (not literally though)

"It's nothing, mom. I-I'm fine." I managed to stutter out. I dont think she believes me though. She knows when I'm having troubles or am nervous I stutter. Dang it, Kyle. Why did you have to stutter?

"Kyle...Kyyyle...KYLE!" she said. I guess I zoned out for a little bit.

"Oh sorry. What?"

"I was saying that it's not nothing and you can tell me whats bothering you. You can tell me anything. I love you." Then she gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you, too. Do you really wanna know what's bothering me?"

"Yes... If you want to tell me." She said while releasing me from the hug. Then she smiled warmly at me.

"Ok... well... I was thinking about how I get to go on Warped with all of the famous youtubers. BUUUUUT I don't know iffff they will like me."

"Kyle, they will love you. If they don't then its their problem not yours. Just forget about them and have fun."

My mom always knows what to tell me during these types of situations. "Thanks, mom. I love you." I said while giving her a warm smile.

~1 hour later~

My mom left to go get something at the store and I'm home alone. Yay..... Well I might as well get on twitter. I grab my phone off the bedside table and scroll through my twitter. I see I have a notification and DM, so I click on it. OH MY GOD JOHNNIE FREAKING GUILBERT FOLLOWED ME. He is one of my favorite youtubers. Then I checked my DM...ITS FROM JOHNNIE, TOO.

I click on the message and it reads...

A/N ooooo cliff hanger. What did Johnnie say? What is going to happen? Will #Kohnnie become real? Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to update every week if i am able to.