Stars. 08

A/N:
The support and love I have got here and on Instagram is immeasurable..Thank you all so much for 580+ reads! I made some really cool friends in these past few months, and they have been the most caring and wonderful people I could ever imagine! So this chapter is dedicated to all my friends!
Thank you hsmtmts_love20 and bruhitznae and hsmtmtsxoxo for voting and commenting!

⚠WARNING: CRINGE⚠

+

It was Kaiser. She totally forgot about him. The date. Shoot.
She accepted the call, with a sharp breath.

K: Hey, Nini, Um, where are you? I've been waiting here for almost two hours now-

N: I'm really sorry, It's just that I- Uh, something really urgent came up and-

K: Oh, is everything okay? I mean are you okay?-

N: Uh, yeah..yeah.. It's just that-

K: I totally get it.. See you at school I guess.. I did all the research for our essay, it's easier for us to work on it..

N: Um, yeah..Thanks!

K: Okay, guess I'll see you on Monday....Bye!

N: Uh, Yeah, Bye!

*Call ended*

Nini bit her lower lip slightly. She felt bad for making Kaiser wait for like, 2 hours without telling him anything. She couldn't say no to him considering the fact that he asked her out, but on the day Ricky made plans with her a long time ago to go to Six flags..

Kaiser was sweet, he did a major chunk of the work, was really considerate...Sure she liked him as a friend..He just tried too hard to impress her..she was not really sure about him because there were some rumors going around the school about him about.. Man, feelings are kinda confusing.

But something was just so different with Ricky, he's just so caring and funny and she felt like she was floating every time he held her hand..He never failed to impress her with his stupidity, even though he actually didnt try to..The smallest of things he did for her made her blush. She really liked him like more than a best friend-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps. Ricky came up the ladder carrying a blanket. He kept it near the corner, and sat down next to her, his legs dangling from the platform (near the ladder). 'So, what do you think of the place?' he asked. 'I never expected it to still be intact, to be honest, But..yeah, it seems pretty clean.' she replied and then stared at her shoes, trying not to think about the awkward silence and the almost kiss. 'Uh, this is the last thing I planned for us today.. I know how much you love the night sky and constellations, and I uh, brought a little something with me.' he said, smiling and admiring her beautiful features; her soft doe like brown eyes, her cute nose that she scrunched when she was really excited.. She was just so perfect. Everything about her bought a warm feeling in his chest. Today was the day..he could feel it. He had to.

'Baby steps, Richard' he thought to himself.

What actually happened:
*Flashback*