FIFTEEN

Kaylie was moved to her great aunt Ima's house not long after the news of Caleb broke because you see Kaylie's parents died in a fire five years ago but to her they're still just coming home from the summer home in a couple weeks.

We all knew Kaylie was insane, but you see you would have caught on a lot sooner if I had told you in the beginning. I apologize for lying all this time. 

But no one ever apologized to me for lying so why should I actually.

You see, Penelope Vanessa Gomez was the whore of our great historic town until her untimely death at the hands of a caller. The story is that one night while working Penelope was attacked by the man who hired her and stabbed a total of thirteen times. She was survived by only her sister Angelica...... and a child by the name of Vanessa Olivia Gomez who was the bastard daughter of a wealthy business man. 

The business man Jeremy Wilks had a loving wife Carol, who was pregnant at the time, and a seven-year-old son Caleb. When Jeremy found out about three week old Vanessa he panicked because he could never bring her home to his wealthy family. The daughter of a whore after all. How would that look! His poor pregnant wife and son! No Jeremy had to get rid of the infant before media got a whiff of the heinous sins he had committed.

Jeremy's best friend Richard Rose had recently went through the very private experience of having a child delivered still born. Having a still born baby in the Rose family meant horrible circumstances were to befell the family. 

Well Richard couldn't have that so he and Jeremy struck a deal in the back of a tiny bar. Richard would take the whore's daughter and name her what they had planned to name the still born child. 

So that's exactly what happened. The baby was sold to Richard Rose for fifty dollars and his eternal silence on the matter.

His poor wife Carol had been told the baby was alive the whole time, but that they had to keep the baby in observation for a little while. Thus the real baby was buried in an unmarked grave and the new perfect child was set in her place. 

The proud parents now had their second daughter which they renamed Elena Marie Rose in honor of Carol's late mother. 

All those years of the media and my siblings calling me the fake daughter for years only for me to find out I truly wasn't Richard and Carol's daughter, but that Kaylie's perfect little father was actually mine as well. 

That's why four years ago their private beach house magically caught aflame while we were all on a group vacation. As Jeremy Wilks burned he confessed what I had found out months before. He told me all about it and how he wished he could take it back, but the damage was done. I was already broken and abused. Something he could have stopped if only he had told the truth. 

So I burned the house to the ground and the papers called it an accidental house fire caused by a short in the wires. 

But that's what he deserved after having my mother killed before her due date hoping to kill both her and the unborn child.

Kaylie was left in the hands of her Nazi brother which I felt sorry for yet at the same time she had gotten to experience life as a child while I had to always be photo perfect.

The streets will run red with the blood and sins of the rich tonight at my hands then when I'm done I will have avenged my mother. 

My name is actually Vanessa Olivia Gomez and the Rose family should be scared of me.