Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

A/N: This chapter is going to have some sexual content in it. So read at your own risk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it still me that makes you sweat?

Am i who you think about in bed?

When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?

Then think of what you did

And how i hope to God he was worth it

Panic! At the Disco - Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like the true gentleman that he was, Christopher left his brother’s wedding early to escort Geviana back to her home. She clearly wasn’t in the mental state to leave off on her own, and given that he was Kyle’s older brother, he felt compelled to clean up the mess his little brother had wrongly made of this woman.

“You okay there?” he asked. Christopher gently tucked her into the passenger seat of his BMW. The empty look in her eyes disturbed him, her eyes were so lively before. Geviana mutely nodded, felling strangely numb. Kyle hadn’t even noticed that she was there. She had walked into the ceremony, making damn sure that she had looked sexy, and all eyes were on her. All eyes but the ones she wanted were on her.

Christopher followed her wooden instructions, not bothering to try and comfort her. Any words that came from his mouth would only be sham pity, and he knew for damn sure that was not what she wanted. Pulling up to the ivory building, he was impressed with what he saw. She definitely was no wallflower, waiting for a man to pick her up. The building located on Park Avenue was a definitive sign of a successful woman.

Pulling the keys out of the ignition, the comforting rumble of the engine came to a half. Geviana vaguely glanced up at the builder, her heart and mind making up her mind. Her door opened abruptly with Christopher standing before her, giving her his hand. Slightly shocked, she took his hand, allowing him to steer her out of his car.

“Nice car,” Geviana said absentmindedly, wondering why she hadn’t noticed it earlier. Christopher grinned at her, glad to see that she had recovered her powers of speech.

“She’s top of the line, the newest model to come out,” bragged Christopher as he ran his hands over the black exterior. Geviana stared at him and the obvious pride he had in his car. She could make out his powerful muscled arms even through his tux, as he stroked his car. She gave him an alluring smile, her eyes no longer holding that strange blank cast they held before.

“Thank you for giving me a ride home and leaving your own brother’s wedding. That was very…chivalrous of you,” Geviana said, speaking with a confidence she didn’t feel. Christopher was so handsome, and he looked so much like Kyle…

“It’s not a problem. Get some rest, Geviana.” Reaching up, he gently patted her on the head, careful to keep his eyes on her face and not look at her assets. She was brokenhearted, she would need her space, and she didn’t need his advances.

He turned, prepared to walk away, when her hand on his arm suddenly stopped him.

“Wait. You were doing so well up until now. You’re not going to even bother walking a girl up to her home?” Geviana teased, her eyes alight with that fire he had seen in her earlier. This was her last change. She needed something, anything to expel Kyle from her mind. She needed a release, and Christopher was the perfect man to do that.