Chapter 16: Movie night

A/N: 14.12.2020

Hey, Homies! Conan The Dandelion reached +50k views last night, thank you 🥺❤

Jojo has also chosen a reader for the contest. I'll contact the winner through private messages on Wattpad tonight. If the winner doesn't reply within three days, we'll be giving the reward to another reader! So make sure to check your pm's in a couple of hours.

AND, I decided to start writing non-bxb stories on my second account homewithhidee . I haven't posted anything yet, but it will be coming out soon. (And yes, me and myself have matching Harry Potter profile pics).

🌻🌻🌻

🌻🌻🌻

"Guess who brought candy?" Zev sang when I opened the door for him. He raised a bag full of colorful candy, and I smiled widely. His smile was contagious.

"You?" I beamed.

"You bet I did," he winked, putting a toffee flavored candy in my hand. We both unwrapped our toffees and popped it into our mouths, which had become a ritual to us whenever we met. Freddie and Parker came out of the living room to greet Zev.

"Ah, the famous Parker and the cute boy with freckles! I've heard so much about you two," Zev said, shaking their hands. "It's an honor."

"You must be Zev," Freddie smiled. "We have international law together, don't we? I loved the presentation you gave last week on European human rights."

"I'm glad you did. It took me way too much time to do the research."

Freddie smiled. "Well, it was worth it. You were brilliant."

Parker gagged.

"If you two lovebirds are finished flirting, let's get this sleepover over with," he said, taking my arm and pulling me to the living room with him.

"I have a boyfriend," Freddie growled at him.

"And I have a girlfriend," Zev chuckled.

"How tragic for you both," Parker snorted.

He sat on the couch and I sat on the floor below him, hugging my knees to my chest. Parker asked me if I wanted to sit beside him, but I shook my head, saying that I preferred the floor. Freddie and Zev down beside each other. Freddie and I had prepared snacks and drinks earlier, and I reached out to grab the bottle of apple juice.

"So, what movie do you guys want to watch?" Freddie asked.

Parker took the bottle of apple juice and cracked the lid open for me, pouring me a cup and putting a metal straw in for me before setting the bottle back on the table.