System with An Attitude

It was strange.
No.
It's scary.
There is something there. 

"A gaming system?" He gulped and got scared.
"I have this kind of cheat? Wait. No….Is this system telling me to kill dinosaurs?" There's no response.

Andy sighs.
"What the hell was that?" He frowns.
He went out and the little girl from the first day looked shocks and trembled in front of him.

"What's wrong?"
He asks.

"Spirit whisperer, how...How did you do that?" The girl said.

He scratches his head.
"I am not sure either."

"No. No. I understand. I am just a child so I don't have to know."

"No...I really don't know. Can you tell me what you saw?" He asks.

The little girl's name is Lola.
She is thin and gloomy. 
"I saw you face to face with a small dino and then you disappeared. Swoosh. Nothing."

He scratches his head.
"What about the dinosaur?" 

"It ran away. Maybe it was scared with your spirit whisperer's power."

"It could be." He sighs.
"I have to kill dinosaurs but i am too weak." He wanted to know if he could do it. And why did he suddenly have that strange ability?
Is it because he is near the dinosaur? Because he face-off an even bigger dinosaur before but he didn't hear that notification.
If so, why didn't he have that notification too when he touched the dino egg? It is still a dinosaur, right?

Andy got a stick and started writing on the ground.

"First, when I was being chased, that dinosaur was a bit of a distance away from me. The notification said 1 meter away. So maybe that is the notification trigger. Second…..The difference with the egg is that…..It is not hostile to me?"

"Spirit whisperer?" Lola looks at the strange writing in the ground.

"I am still not sure what is this power within me and how will it help me in this different world but If I will get something good, I will share it with you." 
Andy said rubbing the stiff hair of the girl.
"You are so dirty." He said frowning.

Lola pouts.
"I am clean. I wash my face and my hands before I eat."

"Say that to your hair. It feels like an army of lice won't even accept your head as an offering." He stood up.
It is still early.
As someone who has nothing but hygiene as a weapon.
He took his shampoo and soap and drags the little girl in the nearby river that is within the tribe's territory.

**

"Sulaya, the spirit whisperer is doing something." The mohawk man said.

Sulaya looks at the river and sees Andy struggling to rub Lola's head.

"What are they doing?" A woman from the hunting team asks.

She's been interested in Andy from day 1 but an affair with a white man is prohibited so she can't come close.

Sulaya walks to them..

"Stay still! The foam is finally working….It is finally working. My shampoo bottle won!" Andy said as if tears will drip down his eyes.

"It's cold! I can't anymore." The girl said,struggling to get off Andy's hands.
Andy didn't let her go.
After washing off.
Her hair is so soft and fragrant.
It is shiny and not sticky.

Andy contentedly wipes his forehead.
"My shampoo won this battle."

"What is this so soft and smells nice." Lola said.